New Line has slated Horrible Bosses 2 for a November 26, 2014 release. It will go up against Fox’s animated pic Home that same day. The big competition that Thanksgiving weekend will be The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 which opens on November 21. Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis and Charlie Day are set to return for the Horrible Bosses sequel with Sean Anders directing. Anders stepped in after Seth Gordon exited over the summer. The first Horrible Bosses brought in more than $200 million worldwide.
‘Horrible Bosses 2′ To Be Released Thanksgiving Weekend 2014
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV