New Line has slated Horrible Bosses 2 for a November 26, 2014 release. It will go up against Fox’s animated pic Home that same day. The big competition that Thanksgiving weekend will be The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 which opens on November 21. Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis and Charlie Day are set to return for the Horrible Bosses sequel with Sean Anders directing. Anders stepped in after Seth Gordon exited over the summer. The first Horrible Bosses brought in more than $200 million worldwide.
‘Horrible Bosses 2′ To Be Released Thanksgiving Weekend 2014
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Emma Thompson Slings Meat Pies As 'Sweeney Todd' Launches Commercial Partnership With English National Opera
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run