New Line has slated Horrible Bosses 2 for a November 26, 2014 release. It will go up against Fox’s animated pic Home that same day. The big competition that Thanksgiving weekend will be The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 which opens on November 21. Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis and Charlie Day are set to return for the Horrible Bosses sequel with Sean Anders directing. Anders stepped in after Seth Gordon exited over the summer. The first Horrible Bosses brought in more than $200 million worldwide.
‘Horrible Bosses 2′ To Be Released Thanksgiving Weekend 2014
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists