The 21st Hamptons International Film Festival has named the Sony Pictures Classics pic Kill Your Darlings to open the fest; the Paramount Vantage-distributed Alexander Payne-directed Nebraska for its centerpiece, and the Steve McQueen-directed 12 Years A Slave to close the deal. Latter is a Fox Searchlight/New Regency production that has arguably gotten the strongest critical reaction of the Oscar pics unveiled here in Toronto. The fest runs October 10-14.
Hamptons Sets ‘Kill Your Darlings’ To Open Fest; ‘12 Years A Slave’ Will Close It
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Hayao Miyazaki Comes Out Of Retirement For New Feature
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Jumps To $33.4M Opening – Monday AM Box Office Update
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Oscars: Global Media Reacts To Best Picture Blunder
- Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can’t Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
- Iran & France Praise Asghar Farhadi’s Foreign Language Oscar Win (& Boycott)