GSN has ordered eight episodes of one-hour original series Skin Wars, a competition show which aims to find the most talented and versatile body painter in the country. It will premiere in 2014. During the competition, contestants are put through a series of wild artistic challenges, which may include camouflage, graffiti, multiple model installations, corporate ad campaigns, and animal art. Each week one competitor will be eliminated until one winner is the last artist standing. Skin Wars is executive produced by Michael Levitt and Jill Goularte. Producer is Robin Barcus Slonina, body painter, artist and owner of Skin City Body Painting in Las Vegas.
GSN Orders Body-Painting Competition Series ‘Skin Wars’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office 4-Day: 'Guardians' No. 1 With $280M Cume; 'As Above' Best Of Newcomers; 'Cantinflas' Opens Well
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'