GSN has ordered eight episodes of one-hour original series Skin Wars, a competition show which aims to find the most talented and versatile body painter in the country. It will premiere in 2014. During the competition, contestants are put through a series of wild artistic challenges, which may include camouflage, graffiti, multiple model installations, corporate ad campaigns, and animal art. Each week one competitor will be eliminated until one winner is the last artist standing. Skin Wars is executive produced by Michael Levitt and Jill Goularte. Producer is Robin Barcus Slonina, body painter, artist and owner of Skin City Body Painting in Las Vegas.
GSN Orders Body-Painting Competition Series ‘Skin Wars’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV
- 'Hollywood Divas' Renewed For Second Season On TV One
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video