GSN has ordered eight episodes of one-hour original series Skin Wars, a competition show which aims to find the most talented and versatile body painter in the country. It will premiere in 2014. During the competition, contestants are put through a series of wild artistic challenges, which may include camouflage, graffiti, multiple model installations, corporate ad campaigns, and animal art. Each week one competitor will be eliminated until one winner is the last artist standing. Skin Wars is executive produced by Michael Levitt and Jill Goularte. Producer is Robin Barcus Slonina, body painter, artist and owner of Skin City Body Painting in Las Vegas.
GSN Orders Body-Painting Competition Series ‘Skin Wars’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot