FX Networks has locked the cast for its romantic comedy pilot You’re The Worst. Created and written by Stephen Falk, You’re The Worst centers on two toxic, self-destructive people who fall in love and attempt a relationship. Chris Geere (After Earth) stars as Jimmy, a completely self-absorbed, proudly outspoken, and utterly insensitive writer living in L.A. who is deeply unsettled when he finds himself developing feelings for a recent one night stand, Gretchen, a cynical and self-destructive beauty played by Aya Cash (The Newsroom). Kether Donohue (Pitch Perfect) will play Gretchen’s best friend Lindsay. The beta to Gretchen’s alpha, Lindsay is married and trying her hardest to be a proper adult-type lady. Desmin Borges (Mr. Popper’s Penguins) will play Edgar, Jimmy’s sweet and earnest childhood friend/roommate who is a war veteran suffering from PTSD and mild battlefield-induced psychosis. The pilot will be produced by FX Productions. Jordan Vogt-Roberts (Kings Of Summer) will direct. Geere is represented by Creative Partners Group. Cash and Vogt-Roberts are represented by UTA. Donohue is with APA and Borges is repped by Stewart Talent.
FX Rounds Out Cast For Toxic-Romance Comedy ‘You’re The Worst’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Where To Watch: ‘March For Our Lives’ Anti-Gun Rallies Take Over Media & World Stages
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49