EXCLUSIVE: Fringe star John Noble is reuniting with Fox and the series’ co-creators Alex Kurtzman and Bob Orci. Noble is set for a major recurring role on Fox’s new drama series Sleepy Hollow, co-created/executive produced by Kurtzman and Orci. He will appear later in the season as Henry Parrish, a kind and reclusive man who possesses supernatural powers that have the potential to help the series’ protagonist, Ichabod Crane (Tom Mison). The news comes on the heels of a strong premiere for Sleepy Hollow, which posted Fox’s biggest opening for a fall drama series in 7 years with 10.1 million viewers and a 3.5 in 18-49. Noble, who was a fan favorite for his portrayal of eccentric scientist Walter Bishop on Fringe, will also be reprising his role on The Good Wife next season as Matthew Ashbaugh, Alicia’s (Julianna Magulies) very rich, eccentric client who was murdered. He is repped by Seven Summits Management and Coast to Coast.
‘Fringe’s John Noble Joins ‘Sleepy Hollow’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement