EXCLUSIVE: Fringe star John Noble is reuniting with Fox and the series’ co-creators Alex Kurtzman and Bob Orci. Noble is set for a major recurring role on Fox’s new drama series Sleepy Hollow, co-created/executive produced by Kurtzman and Orci. He will appear later in the season as Henry Parrish, a kind and reclusive man who possesses supernatural powers that have the potential to help the series’ protagonist, Ichabod Crane (Tom Mison). The news comes on the heels of a strong premiere for Sleepy Hollow, which posted Fox’s biggest opening for a fall drama series in 7 years with 10.1 million viewers and a 3.5 in 18-49. Noble, who was a fan favorite for his portrayal of eccentric scientist Walter Bishop on Fringe, will also be reprising his role on The Good Wife next season as Matthew Ashbaugh, Alicia’s (Julianna Magulies) very rich, eccentric client who was murdered. He is repped by Seven Summits Management and Coast to Coast.
‘Fringe’s John Noble Joins ‘Sleepy Hollow’
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- MTV Classic Launch: Details About VH1 Classic’s Rebranding & New Lineup
- VH1 & Ice Cube Partner On Hip Hop Version Of ‘Hollywood Squares’
- Stephen Colbert Enlists John Oliver’s Help In ‘Fight Song’ Parody
- Turkey PM Recep Ergdodan Cracks Down On Media Following Failed Coup
- Stephen Colbert Intros Identical Twin Cousin & ‘The Werd’
- CBS Raises Dividend And Stock Buybacks Ahead Of Q2 Earnings Report