Former BBC Worldwide exec Christine Shaw has joined FremantleMedia North America as SVP Communications and Marketing, where she will lead all PR and marketing efforts for the company’s library of TV properties that includes American Idol, The X Factor, America’s Got Talent, The Price Is Right, Let’s Make A Deal and Family Feud among others. Shaw will report to COO Lee Rierson. At BBC Worldwide, Shaw oversaw corporate communications as well as publicity and marketing strategies for the company’s production arm, as well as its digital entertainment and games businesses.
FremantleMedia North America Hires Christine Shaw As SVP Communications & Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE