Fox sure likes its burgers. The network has renewed Bob’s Burgers for a fifth season with a 22-episode order ahead of the animated comedy’s fourth-season premiere Sunday. While not a big and noisy show like Family Guy or The Simpsons, Bob’s Burgers has hung in there, developing a loyal following and enjoying the support of Fox brass. Their patience was rewarded, with Bob’s Burgers becoming one of only two broadcast comedies last season to post year-over-year gains (2.3/6 in adults 18-49, up 10%). Additionally, it is among the Top 10 comedies in male demos and has landed two consecutive best animated program Emmy nominations. “Bob’s Burgers is one of those rare finds that just continues to outdo itself, creatively,” said Fox entertainment chairman Kevin Reilly. “The show has become a key member of our Sunday Animation Domination family, and we’re looking forward to attracting new fans with another season.” A 20th Century Fox TV and Bento Box Entertainment production, Bob’s Burgers was created by Loren Bouchard who exec produces with Jim Dauterive.
Fox’s ‘Bob’s Burgers’ Renewed For Fifth Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adaptation Of Telenovela 'La Reina Del Sur' Ordered To Pilot By USA Network
- 'True Detective': Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn Confirmed As Season 2 Stars & Justin Lin As Director By HBO
- Rocsi Diaz To Exit 'Entertainment Tonight'
- 'Gotham' & 'Scorpion' Off To Solid Start, 'Forever' Preview Soft, 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'The Blacklist' Return Strong, 'Sleepy…
- Finnish Fantasy Series 'Nymphs' To Be Adapted By Entertainment One Television
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy