Fox will be accepting nominations until October 18 for its third annual Fox Writers Intensive, which is designed to nurture the careers of experienced writers with diverse voices, backgrounds and life experiences and create a pipeline of talent for potential staffing as writers, story editors or producers on Fox productions. Last year, writer-director Yule Caise was selected as the FWI Fellow from the class of 10 finalists. He inked a development deal with FX Networks and will pitch a new original script to FX, and he just signed with APA. Nominations can be submitted by one of the initiative’s partnering organizations, or through submission by talent agents and management companies, and writers from across all media including TV, features, literature and theatre are encouraged to to apply. Fox will award the referring charitable organization of the winning fellow a financial grant to be earmarked for its writing program. Info: http://www.fox.com/audiencestrategy.
Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Alcon Taps Catherine & Angela Paura To Run Global Marketing
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'