Fox will be accepting nominations until October 18 for its third annual Fox Writers Intensive, which is designed to nurture the careers of experienced writers with diverse voices, backgrounds and life experiences and create a pipeline of talent for potential staffing as writers, story editors or producers on Fox productions. Last year, writer-director Yule Caise was selected as the FWI Fellow from the class of 10 finalists. He inked a development deal with FX Networks and will pitch a new original script to FX, and he just signed with APA. Nominations can be submitted by one of the initiative’s partnering organizations, or through submission by talent agents and management companies, and writers from across all media including TV, features, literature and theatre are encouraged to to apply. Fox will award the referring charitable organization of the winning fellow a financial grant to be earmarked for its writing program. Info: http://www.fox.com/audiencestrategy.
Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series
- ‘Team Ninja Warrior’ Renewed By Esquire; BBC America Sets ‘Dirk Gently’ Premiere Date, Projects With Amy Poehler, More…
- ‘Biggest Loser’ Being Investigated By L.A. Sheriff For On-Set Drug Use
- Euro 2016: Will French Strikes & Fuel Shortages Be A Boon For Broadcasters?