Fox will be accepting nominations until October 18 for its third annual Fox Writers Intensive, which is designed to nurture the careers of experienced writers with diverse voices, backgrounds and life experiences and create a pipeline of talent for potential staffing as writers, story editors or producers on Fox productions. Last year, writer-director Yule Caise was selected as the FWI Fellow from the class of 10 finalists. He inked a development deal with FX Networks and will pitch a new original script to FX, and he just signed with APA. Nominations can be submitted by one of the initiative’s partnering organizations, or through submission by talent agents and management companies, and writers from across all media including TV, features, literature and theatre are encouraged to to apply. Fox will award the referring charitable organization of the winning fellow a financial grant to be earmarked for its writing program. Info: http://www.fox.com/audiencestrategy.
Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…