Fox will be accepting nominations until October 18 for its third annual Fox Writers Intensive, which is designed to nurture the careers of experienced writers with diverse voices, backgrounds and life experiences and create a pipeline of talent for potential staffing as writers, story editors or producers on Fox productions. Last year, writer-director Yule Caise was selected as the FWI Fellow from the class of 10 finalists. He inked a development deal with FX Networks and will pitch a new original script to FX, and he just signed with APA. Nominations can be submitted by one of the initiative’s partnering organizations, or through submission by talent agents and management companies, and writers from across all media including TV, features, literature and theatre are encouraged to to apply. Fox will award the referring charitable organization of the winning fellow a financial grant to be earmarked for its writing program. Info: http://www.fox.com/audiencestrategy.
Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool
- 'Inherent Vice' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Stars In Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Naomi Campbell To Recur On Fox's 'Empire'; Tina Casciani Joins CW's 'Jane The Virgin'
- Fox Searchlight Promotes Ray Strache To SVP Acquisitions & Co-Productions