SNL does it every week during station breaks. But when Fox Sports 1 cut into its in-studio feed during a Fox Football Daily commercial pause on Friday for some fly-on-the-wall color, cameras caught NFL analyst Terry Bradshaw dropping an f-bomb while joking with fellow commentator Jimmy Johnson. The network apologized today “to Terry and viewers” for the slip which was unplanned and caught without Bradshaw’s knowledge, adding “We are reviewing our procedures to make sure this does not happen again.”
Fox Sports Apologizes For Terry Bradshaw’s On-Air F-Bomb
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years