SNL does it every week during station breaks. But when Fox Sports 1 cut into its in-studio feed during a Fox Football Daily commercial pause on Friday for some fly-on-the-wall color, cameras caught NFL analyst Terry Bradshaw dropping an f-bomb while joking with fellow commentator Jimmy Johnson. The network apologized today “to Terry and viewers” for the slip which was unplanned and caught without Bradshaw’s knowledge, adding “We are reviewing our procedures to make sure this does not happen again.”
Fox Sports Apologizes For Terry Bradshaw’s On-Air F-Bomb
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'