New Fox comedy Enlisted, originally slated to debut in November, will be held back until January. Enlisted, a slapstick single-camera comedy about three brothers and a group of misfits on a small Florida Army base, was scheduled to premiere November 8 at 9:30 PM, following the time slot premiere of Bones at 8 PM and the season premiere of Raising Hope at 9 PM. Now, Fox will air back-to-back originals of Raising Hope in the Friday 9 PM hour until Enlisted bows on January 10. By then, 12 of the 22 commissioned episodes of Raising Hope will have aired, leaving 10 originals to lead into Enlisted, which has a 13-episode order. Fox reps point to the strong male skew of Enlisted as a reason for the scheduling move as it would allow more promotion during the network’s football and other sports coverage.
Fox Pushes Premiere Of New Comedy Series ‘Enlisted’ To January
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'