New Fox comedy Enlisted, originally slated to debut in November, will be held back until January. Enlisted, a slapstick single-camera comedy about three brothers and a group of misfits on a small Florida Army base, was scheduled to premiere November 8 at 9:30 PM, following the time slot premiere of Bones at 8 PM and the season premiere of Raising Hope at 9 PM. Now, Fox will air back-to-back originals of Raising Hope in the Friday 9 PM hour until Enlisted bows on January 10. By then, 12 of the 22 commissioned episodes of Raising Hope will have aired, leaving 10 originals to lead into Enlisted, which has a 13-episode order. Fox reps point to the strong male skew of Enlisted as a reason for the scheduling move as it would allow more promotion during the network’s football and other sports coverage.
Fox Pushes Premiere Of New Comedy Series ‘Enlisted’ To January
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…