In a move we’ve come to expect for freshman series — but for returning ones, not so much — Fox will preview the season debut of The Mindy Project on VOD and digital platforms beginning today. That’s a full week in advance of its primetime debut on the broadcast network. In the debut episode, Schulman & Associates welcomes its new resident OB/GYN, Dr. Paul Leotard, played by guest star James Franco — a charming, former model who also happens to be a sex therapist and offers sex therapy advice to Danny (Chris Messina) and Christina (guest star Chloe Sevigny). So if the Comedy Central roast/love letter of/to Franco didn’t give you your Franco-fill, you can now catch the season premiere episode on Fox.com, Fox Now, HULU, Fox on Demand, Xbox 360, Samsung, Windows 8 and Roku, and online distributors including iTunes, Amazon, Microsoft, Samsung, Vudu and YouTube.
Fox Gives ‘The Mindy Project’ Early VOD/Digital Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- North Korea To U.S. On Sony Hack: Let's Work Together To Find Culprit
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)