Rachel Eggebeen has joined Fox 21 as VP, Development and Production. Eggebeen comes to Fox 21 from a recent tenure as a development and production executive at Shonda Rhimes and Betsy Beers’s ABC Studios-based Shondaland. At Fox 21, Eggebeen will develop new comedy and drama projects for all cable networks and will assist in the oversight of the company’s current series, reporting to Fox 21 president Bert Salke. “Rachel is someone we specifically targeted as being one of the best development people in town, and we aggressively pursued her, Salke said. “She has incredible taste in both writers and material and has phenomenal relationships. People in town adore her.” As a development and production executive at Shondaland, Rachel Eggebeen worked on hit ABC drama, Scandal. Prior to that she developed feature films at Paramount Vantage, including There Will Be Blood, No Country For Old Men, and Into the Wild.
Fox 21 Hires Rachel Eggebeen As VP Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed
- ‘In Between Lives’ Casts Anne-Marie Johnson; Raffi Barsoumian Cracks ‘The Code’