Tony Vinciquerra had been CEO of Fox Networks Group for six years when he added the Chairman role and became Fox’s go-to TV dealmaker. He left the company two years later, having hammered out tough carriage deals worth millions with Time Warner Cable, Cablevision and Dish. Now Vinciquerra, who spent a decade at Fox, has joined DirecTV‘s board of directors. Mike White, the satcaster’s Chairman, President and CEO, said of the appointment, “His expertise in television production, broadcasting, sports and international programming perfectly complement the broad experience of our current directors and ensures DirecTV will continue to have a talented and well-rounded board.” Vinciquerra, now a senior tech and media adviser to Texas Pacific Group, earlier held senior executive posts at Hearst Argyle and CBS Television Stations Group.
Former Fox Exec Tony Vinciquerra Joins DirecTV Board
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Barry Diller Says Weinstein “A Gorilla”, Trump “Bad Character” & Explains Why He’d Never Own A Studio…
- ‘SuperMansion’: Crackle Unveils Season 3 Trailer, Premiere Date
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Debuts Season 3 Trailer; Cast & Creator Talk Show’s Inclusivity – Wondercon
- NCAA Leads Friday Ratings, ‘Dynasty’ Grows, NBC Bags Biggest Non-Sports Crowd
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: Republican Party “Like The Titanic”; Says No Love Between Trump & California
- Paul McCartney Remembers Slain John Lennon: Celebrities On The March