Tony Vinciquerra had been CEO of Fox Networks Group for six years when he added the Chairman role and became Fox’s go-to TV dealmaker. He left the company two years later, having hammered out tough carriage deals worth millions with Time Warner Cable, Cablevision and Dish. Now Vinciquerra, who spent a decade at Fox, has joined DirecTV‘s board of directors. Mike White, the satcaster’s Chairman, President and CEO, said of the appointment, “His expertise in television production, broadcasting, sports and international programming perfectly complement the broad experience of our current directors and ensures DirecTV will continue to have a talented and well-rounded board.” Vinciquerra, now a senior tech and media adviser to Texas Pacific Group, earlier held senior executive posts at Hearst Argyle and CBS Television Stations Group.
Former Fox Exec Tony Vinciquerra Joins DirecTV Board
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC