With everything and everyone officially coming together at the last minute like last year, American Idol’s judges for the upcoming thirteenth season are finally seated. Keith Urban is back from last year and, as announced earlier today, Jennifer Lopez is back after exiting the season before and Harry Connick Jr. has joined the gang. Here is the first photo of the trio together as they began auditions in Boston Tuesday. Season 13 of American Idol debuts on Fox in January 2014.
First Photo Of ‘American Idol’s New Judges
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA – Update
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit