Roger Michell’s bittersweet Le Week-End is making the festival rounds this month. It’s already played Toronto and San Sebastian, and next heads to Rio before sreening at the New York Film Festival on September 29th. Jim Broadbent and Lindsay Duncan play a couple visiting Paris on their 30th wedding anniversary as long-established tensions spill out in humorous, and painful, ways. Jeff Goldblum also stars as an old friend. Hanif Kureshi wrote the script. Le Week-End goes out in the UK on October 11th via Artificial Eye. Music Box Films is releasing in the U.S. in February next year:
Hot Festival Trailer: ‘Le Week-End’
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As A…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’