Roger Michell’s bittersweet Le Week-End is making the festival rounds this month. It’s already played Toronto and San Sebastian, and next heads to Rio before sreening at the New York Film Festival on September 29th. Jim Broadbent and Lindsay Duncan play a couple visiting Paris on their 30th wedding anniversary as long-established tensions spill out in humorous, and painful, ways. Jeff Goldblum also stars as an old friend. Hanif Kureshi wrote the script. Le Week-End goes out in the UK on October 11th via Artificial Eye. Music Box Films is releasing in the U.S. in February next year:
Hot Festival Trailer: ‘Le Week-End’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?
- China: Understanding & Respect Key To Massive Market, But Does Anybody Know Anything?
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC's Hugh Bonneville Starrer 'W1A' Back For Season 2; Denmark's TDC Group Paying $2.15B For Norwegian…
- Intl Box Office Final: No. 1 Bragging Rights In China Too Close To Call As 'Storm,' 'Expendables 3′ And 'Apes' Fight It Out
- Patrice Théroux Exiting eOne; Steve Bertram Named President Global Film Group
- Netflix Launches In France With A New Partner — And A New Rival