UK-based Plimsoll Productions will have offices in Bristol and London with a focus on reality and wildlife programming for both UK and American broadcasters. Grant Mansfield will serve as Chief Executive, with Gavin Henderson as creative director, Martha Holmes as executive producer (Wildlife), Kate Beetham as executive producer (Factual) and Christine Owen as managing director. All will report directly to Mansfield. Mansfield most recently served as CEO of Los Angeles-based Zodiak USA where he executive produced Secret Millionaire, Celebrity Wife Swap, Hardcore Pawn and Killer Karaoke. Prior to his U.S. role, Mansfield served as Managing Director of London-based RDF, where he developed and produced formats Ladette To Lady, Holiday Showdown, Oz And James Big Wine Adventure, Gene Simmons Rock School and Dickinson’s Real Deal.
Ex-Zodiak USA CEO Grant Mansfield Launches UK-Based Production Company
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'
- NBC Finishes No. 1 In 18-49 Demo For 2013-14 Primetime Season
- RATINGS RAT RACE: Revamped 'Dancing With The Stars' Snags Smallest Crowd For Fall Debut