UK-based Plimsoll Productions will have offices in Bristol and London with a focus on reality and wildlife programming for both UK and American broadcasters. Grant Mansfield will serve as Chief Executive, with Gavin Henderson as creative director, Martha Holmes as executive producer (Wildlife), Kate Beetham as executive producer (Factual) and Christine Owen as managing director. All will report directly to Mansfield. Mansfield most recently served as CEO of Los Angeles-based Zodiak USA where he executive produced Secret Millionaire, Celebrity Wife Swap, Hardcore Pawn and Killer Karaoke. Prior to his U.S. role, Mansfield served as Managing Director of London-based RDF, where he developed and produced formats Ladette To Lady, Holiday Showdown, Oz And James Big Wine Adventure, Gene Simmons Rock School and Dickinson’s Real Deal.
Ex-Zodiak USA CEO Grant Mansfield Launches UK-Based Production Company
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime
- How The Power-Broker Koch Brothers Are Killing The Florida Film Business
- James Patterson Teams With David Marshall Grant For ‘Stingray’ FBI Drama At CBS, Sells ‘NYPD Red’ Adaptation…