UK-based Plimsoll Productions will have offices in Bristol and London with a focus on reality and wildlife programming for both UK and American broadcasters. Grant Mansfield will serve as Chief Executive, with Gavin Henderson as creative director, Martha Holmes as executive producer (Wildlife), Kate Beetham as executive producer (Factual) and Christine Owen as managing director. All will report directly to Mansfield. Mansfield most recently served as CEO of Los Angeles-based Zodiak USA where he executive produced Secret Millionaire, Celebrity Wife Swap, Hardcore Pawn and Killer Karaoke. Prior to his U.S. role, Mansfield served as Managing Director of London-based RDF, where he developed and produced formats Ladette To Lady, Holiday Showdown, Oz And James Big Wine Adventure, Gene Simmons Rock School and Dickinson’s Real Deal.
Ex-Zodiak USA CEO Grant Mansfield Launches UK-Based Production Company
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'