UK-based Plimsoll Productions will have offices in Bristol and London with a focus on reality and wildlife programming for both UK and American broadcasters. Grant Mansfield will serve as Chief Executive, with Gavin Henderson as creative director, Martha Holmes as executive producer (Wildlife), Kate Beetham as executive producer (Factual) and Christine Owen as managing director. All will report directly to Mansfield. Mansfield most recently served as CEO of Los Angeles-based Zodiak USA where he executive produced Secret Millionaire, Celebrity Wife Swap, Hardcore Pawn and Killer Karaoke. Prior to his U.S. role, Mansfield served as Managing Director of London-based RDF, where he developed and produced formats Ladette To Lady, Holiday Showdown, Oz And James Big Wine Adventure, Gene Simmons Rock School and Dickinson’s Real Deal.
Ex-Zodiak USA CEO Grant Mansfield Launches UK-Based Production Company
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'