There is a legal thread going through the drama development at Eva Longoria‘s UnbeliEVAable Entertainment with a third sale of an hourlong project with legal elements. The project, Vega V. Vega, has landed at NBC. Written/co-executive produced by Laurie Silverstein, the show centers on a brilliant, young, successful lawyer who suddenly finds herself forced to go into a practice with her mother, a pioneering female attorney with whom she has a love/hate relationship. Attorney Elizabeth Bradley, who starred on David E. Kelley’s NBC reality series The Law Firm, serves as producer. Bradley started her legal career in the law firm where her mother was a partner, and the two later launched a successful practice together, Bradley & Bradley, LLP. Vega V. Vega is produced by Warner Bros TV and UnbeliEVAable, with Longoria, George W. Perkins, Sunta Izzicupo and Ben Spector executive producing. This marks CAA-repped UnbeliEVAble’s fourth sale this season. The company also has Trust, an hourlong soap based on the popular Colombian telenovela Pura Sangre, which centers on an attorney, at ABC; a legal/mystery drama at the CW with writer Albert Kim; and a comedy inspired by sex therapist Laura Berman at NBC.
Eva Longoria Producing Mother-Daughter Legal Drama For NBC
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait
- Joseph Wapner Dies: ‘People’s Court’ Judge Was 97