There is a legal thread going through the drama development at Eva Longoria‘s UnbeliEVAable Entertainment with a third sale of an hourlong project with legal elements. The project, Vega V. Vega, has landed at NBC. Written/co-executive produced by Laurie Silverstein, the show centers on a brilliant, young, successful lawyer who suddenly finds herself forced to go into a practice with her mother, a pioneering female attorney with whom she has a love/hate relationship. Attorney Elizabeth Bradley, who starred on David E. Kelley’s NBC reality series The Law Firm, serves as producer. Bradley started her legal career in the law firm where her mother was a partner, and the two later launched a successful practice together, Bradley & Bradley, LLP. Vega V. Vega is produced by Warner Bros TV and UnbeliEVAable, with Longoria, George W. Perkins, Sunta Izzicupo and Ben Spector executive producing. This marks CAA-repped UnbeliEVAble’s fourth sale this season. The company also has Trust, an hourlong soap based on the popular Colombian telenovela Pura Sangre, which centers on an attorney, at ABC; a legal/mystery drama at the CW with writer Albert Kim; and a comedy inspired by sex therapist Laura Berman at NBC.
Eva Longoria Producing Mother-Daughter Legal Drama For NBC
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Man In The High Castle’ Reveals Season 2 Key Art & Who The Future Belongs To
- SyFy Sets Date For First-Ever All-Star Edition Of ‘Face Off’
- MTV President Sean Atkins Steps Down
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener