The Drama Queen will take viewers inside Hollywood celeb manager Marki Costello’s world as as she works at not just building entertainment careers but building brands and teaching her clients how to be stars. Taking up the majority of her time is her “second family” at her Creative Entertainment Group office filled with a slew of characters from her demanding clients, up and coming talent associates and impressionable young interns, all vying for her attention and accolades. Costello, granddaughter of late comedian Lou Costello, has coached clients including Kelly Osbourne and Ceelo Green, and created the Hosting Bootcamp seminar for up and coming television hosts. The Drama Queen premieres Sunday, November 10 at 10 PM on E! The series is executive produced by Jeff Collins, Mike Aho and Michael Hammond for Collins Avenue Productions, with Andrew Perry serving as Executive Producer.
E!’s ‘The Drama Queen’ With Marki Costello To Premiere November 10
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed