Eric Shiu will oversee eOne TV‘s worldwide marketing and communications efforts from the company’s LA office, reporting to Peter Emerson, President, eOne Television International, the company announced today. Prior to eOne, Shiu spent 15 years in TV marketing and creative advertising, including executive stints at Lionsgate, Warner Bros. and FX Networks. Shiu is credited with re-positioning and elevating the FEARnet brand as well as launching FEARnet’s traditional cable platform; overseeing Warner Bros.’ on-air promotion group; and orchestrating the launches of several hit original series at FX, including The Shield, Rescue Me and Nip/Tuck.
EOne Names Eric Shiu VP Marketing & Communications
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Steven Weber To Guest Star On Showtime's 'House Of Lies'
- Discovery Life Channel Sets 'The Mistress' Series
- ITV Accused Of Unfair Labor Practices By WGA East
- 'CNN Original' Roger Strauss Retires; Directed Tiananmen Square Live Coverage
- Ellen Barkin To Guest Star In Showtime's 'Happyish' Pilot
- Brenton Thwaites Boards 'Pirates 5′ Ship For Disney