Eric Shiu will oversee eOne TV‘s worldwide marketing and communications efforts from the company’s LA office, reporting to Peter Emerson, President, eOne Television International, the company announced today. Prior to eOne, Shiu spent 15 years in TV marketing and creative advertising, including executive stints at Lionsgate, Warner Bros. and FX Networks. Shiu is credited with re-positioning and elevating the FEARnet brand as well as launching FEARnet’s traditional cable platform; overseeing Warner Bros.’ on-air promotion group; and orchestrating the launches of several hit original series at FX, including The Shield, Rescue Me and Nip/Tuck.
EOne Names Eric Shiu VP Marketing & Communications
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55