Eric Shiu will oversee eOne TV‘s worldwide marketing and communications efforts from the company’s LA office, reporting to Peter Emerson, President, eOne Television International, the company announced today. Prior to eOne, Shiu spent 15 years in TV marketing and creative advertising, including executive stints at Lionsgate, Warner Bros. and FX Networks. Shiu is credited with re-positioning and elevating the FEARnet brand as well as launching FEARnet’s traditional cable platform; overseeing Warner Bros.’ on-air promotion group; and orchestrating the launches of several hit original series at FX, including The Shield, Rescue Me and Nip/Tuck.
EOne Names Eric Shiu VP Marketing & Communications
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- Genie Francis, ‘General Hospital’s Laura, Bumped Down To Recurring Status On ABC Soap
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order…
- CBS Orders Drama Pilot ‘Murder’, Comedy ‘I Mom So Hard’ From Warner Bros. TV
- ‘The Alienist’ Review: Nothing Alienating About TNT’s Deft 19th Century Drama
- NBC Orders ‘The Enemy Within’ Drama Pilot From Ken Woodruff & Vernon Sanders
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter