Dylan Wiley‘s promotion comes a day after eOne announced that eOne Films U.S. president Michael Rosenberg would be stepping down at the end of next month. Wiley, upped to SVP and General Manager of eOne Films U.S., will oversee U.S. film marketing activities in theatrical, digital and home entertainment; Rosenberg had responsibility for the home entertainment unit among other duties. Wiley will also extend his oversight of theatrical sales into managing the company’s TV and digital sales in the U.S. He will continue to report to David Reckziegel, President of eOne Films North America. “The global film business and windowing patterns have evolved and we recognize that it is more important than ever to take a holistic approach to marketing and distribution”, Reckziegel said in announcing the move. “This is most significant in the U.S. market where release patterns are constantly evolving.” Wiley joined eOne in August 2011 from previous stints at RKO Pictures and New Line, helping to launch the company’s U.S. theatrical distribution division that has focused on limited-release art house indies, foreign films and feature documentaries. It is beefing up its profile though with deals for the upcoming Princess Di biopic Diana starring Naomi Watts and David Cronenberg’s Maps To The Stars.
EOne Films U.S. Ups Dylan Wiley To SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Theater Owners Trade Group Has “Extensive Plans” For Kingdom’s Cinemas