Linda Bell Blue joined the venerable showbiz newsmag as executive producer in 1995, at the start of its 15th season. She will exit Entertainment Tonight in September 2014 after 19 years on the job, a source confirms to Deadline. Bell Blue also is leaving her EP post on the nightly newsmagazine omg! Insider. She now is eyeing a creative exec gig with CBS Television Distribution, which produces and distributes ET. D.J. Petroro, who joined ET in 2005 and is Bell Blue’s No. 2, will take over when she exits.
‘Entertainment Tonight’ EP Linda Bell Blue Exiting Show Next Year; D.J. Petroro To Take Over
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better