Linda Bell Blue joined the venerable showbiz newsmag as executive producer in 1995, at the start of its 15th season. She will exit Entertainment Tonight in September 2014 after 19 years on the job, a source confirms to Deadline. Bell Blue also is leaving her EP post on the nightly newsmagazine omg! Insider. She now is eyeing a creative exec gig with CBS Television Distribution, which produces and distributes ET. D.J. Petroro, who joined ET in 2005 and is Bell Blue’s No. 2, will take over when she exits.
‘Entertainment Tonight’ EP Linda Bell Blue Exiting Show Next Year; D.J. Petroro To Take Over
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Saturday: 'Guardians' No. 1 All-Star Lord; 'As Above/So Below' Best Of Newbies; 'Cantinflas' Still Strong
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates