Linda Bell Blue joined the venerable showbiz newsmag as executive producer in 1995, at the start of its 15th season. She will exit Entertainment Tonight in September 2014 after 19 years on the job, a source confirms to Deadline. Bell Blue also is leaving her EP post on the nightly newsmagazine omg! Insider. She now is eyeing a creative exec gig with CBS Television Distribution, which produces and distributes ET. D.J. Petroro, who joined ET in 2005 and is Bell Blue’s No. 2, will take over when she exits.
‘Entertainment Tonight’ EP Linda Bell Blue Exiting Show Next Year; D.J. Petroro To Take Over
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring