Linda Bell Blue joined the venerable showbiz newsmag as executive producer in 1995, at the start of its 15th season. She will exit Entertainment Tonight in September 2014 after 19 years on the job, a source confirms to Deadline. Bell Blue also is leaving her EP post on the nightly newsmagazine omg! Insider. She now is eyeing a creative exec gig with CBS Television Distribution, which produces and distributes ET. D.J. Petroro, who joined ET in 2005 and is Bell Blue’s No. 2, will take over when she exits.
‘Entertainment Tonight’ EP Linda Bell Blue Exiting Show Next Year; D.J. Petroro To Take Over
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’: Lady Gaga Has Invite For Season 6
- ABC Developing ‘The Homefront’ Family Comedy From Todd Holland
- ‘Sherlock’ Victorian Special Trailer: What A Difference A Century-Plus Makes – Or Does It?
- Jimmy Fallon Books John Boehner For ‘Tonight Show’ As Pol Guests Suddenly Sexy
- ‘Red Oaks’ Review: Amazon’s 1985-Set Coming-Of-Age Comedy Is A Grand Slam
- Kevin Corcoran Dies: ‘Old Yeller’ Actor And TV Producer Was 66