Enough Said, the Nicole Holofcener-directed comedy starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus and James Gandolfini in his second-to-last film role before his death in July, will now kick off its platform release Wednesday, September 18. Fox Searchlight originally had set a September 20 date. The pic has its world premiere Saturday in Toronto. It centers on a divorced and single parent (Louis-Dreyfus) who spends her days enjoying work as a masseuse but dreading her daughter’s impending departure for college. She meets Albert (Gandolfini) — a sweet, funny and like-minded man also facing an empty nest. As their romance blossoms, Eva befriends Marianne (Catherine Keener), her new massage client who seems perfect except that she rags on her ex-husband way too much. Eva finds herself doubting her own relationship with Albert as she learns the truth about Marianne’s ex. Toni Collette, Tavi Gevinson, Ben Falcone, Tracey Fairaway and Eve Hewson co-star.
Fox Searchlight Shifts Release Date For James Gandolfini Pic ‘Enough Said’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake