Enough Said, the Nicole Holofcener-directed comedy starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus and James Gandolfini in his second-to-last film role before his death in July, will now kick off its platform release Wednesday, September 18. Fox Searchlight originally had set a September 20 date. The pic has its world premiere Saturday in Toronto. It centers on a divorced and single parent (Louis-Dreyfus) who spends her days enjoying work as a masseuse but dreading her daughter’s impending departure for college. She meets Albert (Gandolfini) — a sweet, funny and like-minded man also facing an empty nest. As their romance blossoms, Eva befriends Marianne (Catherine Keener), her new massage client who seems perfect except that she rags on her ex-husband way too much. Eva finds herself doubting her own relationship with Albert as she learns the truth about Marianne’s ex. Toni Collette, Tavi Gevinson, Ben Falcone, Tracey Fairaway and Eve Hewson co-star.
Fox Searchlight Shifts Release Date For James Gandolfini Pic ‘Enough Said’
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest Film News
- Film & TV Firms To Breathe Easier: European Parliament Votes Against ‘Country Of Origin’ Proposals
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t Come…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The Contenders…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date