Enough Said, the Nicole Holofcener-directed comedy starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus and James Gandolfini in his second-to-last film role before his death in July, will now kick off its platform release Wednesday, September 18. Fox Searchlight originally had set a September 20 date. The pic has its world premiere Saturday in Toronto. It centers on a divorced and single parent (Louis-Dreyfus) who spends her days enjoying work as a masseuse but dreading her daughter’s impending departure for college. She meets Albert (Gandolfini) — a sweet, funny and like-minded man also facing an empty nest. As their romance blossoms, Eva befriends Marianne (Catherine Keener), her new massage client who seems perfect except that she rags on her ex-husband way too much. Eva finds herself doubting her own relationship with Albert as she learns the truth about Marianne’s ex. Toni Collette, Tavi Gevinson, Ben Falcone, Tracey Fairaway and Eve Hewson co-star.
Fox Searchlight Shifts Release Date For James Gandolfini Pic ‘Enough Said’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’ Poised For $460M+ In Profit; ‘I Can Only Imagine’ Surprises – Box Office Update
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings