David Goldberg will step down as chairman and CEO of Endemol North America in December, the company announced today. Goldberg had been with Endemol since launching the the U.S. outpost of the Dutch production company, originally founded by Joop van den Ende and John de Mol, in 2000. He will continue to work with Endemol as a consultant for its successful syndicated daytime show Steve Harvey, which he championed. Goldberg also started a scripted division of Endemol USA, which co-produces AMC’s Hell On Wheels and Low Winter Sun. The company’s unscripted slate include CBS’ Big Brother and ABC’s Wipeout. “It is time for me to try something new and I am excited about the possibilities,” Goldberg said. There are no decisions on his replacement. Endemol USA’s upcoming reality shows include Fox’s Step Up, NBC’s Wall Of Fame hosted by Anthony Anderson and ABC’s Sing Your Face Off.
Endemol North America Chairman & CEO David Goldberg To Exit
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’, Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres