David Goldberg will step down as chairman and CEO of Endemol North America in December, the company announced today. Goldberg had been with Endemol since launching the the U.S. outpost of the Dutch production company, originally founded by Joop van den Ende and John de Mol, in 2000. He will continue to work with Endemol as a consultant for its successful syndicated daytime show Steve Harvey, which he championed. Goldberg also started a scripted division of Endemol USA, which co-produces AMC’s Hell On Wheels and Low Winter Sun. The company’s unscripted slate include CBS’ Big Brother and ABC’s Wipeout. “It is time for me to try something new and I am excited about the possibilities,” Goldberg said. There are no decisions on his replacement. Endemol USA’s upcoming reality shows include Fox’s Step Up, NBC’s Wall Of Fame hosted by Anthony Anderson and ABC’s Sing Your Face Off.
Endemol North America Chairman & CEO David Goldberg To Exit
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'