Malin Akerman, Stephen Amell, Connie Britton, Dan Bucatinsky, Emilia Clarke, Jimmy Fallon, Tim Gunn, Jon Hamm, Alyson Hannigan, Mark Harmon, LL Cool J, Mindy Kaling and Heidi Klum were announced today as the final group of presenters for the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards. The show is set to air live from the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday, September 22 at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT on CBS.
EMMYS: Final Presenters Unveiled
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads Pulled Over Offensive Language Referring To Octavia Spencer
- Hot Trailer: Christoph Waltz & Amy Adams In Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- Fox Moves 'Assassin's Creed' Out of 2015; Sets 'Deadpool' For Feb. 2016
- Ruben Fleischer, David Bernad & Justin Spitzer Sell Workplace Comedy To NBC
- Tech Titan Larry Ellison Steps Down As Oracle CEO
- R.I.P. Publicist Bob Palmer