Mad Men‘s Matthew Weiner and Linda Cardellini, Rupert Friend (Homeland), Katharine McPhee (Smash) and Rickey Minor (The Grammys and The Tonight Show With Jay Leno) have been added as presenters for the 2013 Creative Arts Emmy Awards. The ceremony is set for Sunday at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles, with a two-hour presentation airing at 9 PM September 21 on FXX.
EMMYS: Final Creative Arts Presenters Set
Oscar Watch 2017Best Picture Predictions by 28 ExpertsOdds1La La Land9/22Moonlight13/23Manchester by the Sea7/14Arrival10/15Lion10/1
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Awardsline News
- Oscars: Is ‘Moonlight’ Poised To Make History After WGA Original Screenplay Win?
- Motion Pictures Sound Editors' Golden Reel Awards: ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ ‘Westworld’ Among Winners – Full…
- Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘People V. O.J. Simpson’ Among Winners – Full…
- John Waters Strikes A Blow For The Not-Normal – And For The Union: WGA Awards
- WGA Awards: ‘Moonlight’ & ‘Arrival’ Win Top Film Prizes; FX’s ‘Atlanta’ & ‘The Americans’ Lead TV – Complete Winners…
- Oliver Stone’s Critique Of America: It’s Not Just Donald Trump, “But A System” – WGA Awards