Mad Men‘s Matthew Weiner and Linda Cardellini, Rupert Friend (Homeland), Katharine McPhee (Smash) and Rickey Minor (The Grammys and The Tonight Show With Jay Leno) have been added as presenters for the 2013 Creative Arts Emmy Awards. The ceremony is set for Sunday at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles, with a two-hour presentation airing at 9 PM September 21 on FXX.
EMMYS: Final Creative Arts Presenters Set
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- R.I.P. Dutch Filmmaker George Sluizer
- 'Saturday Night Live' Insists No Decision On Kenan Thompson After Report Says He's Out At Season End
- Taylor Louderman & Alanna Saunders Join 'Peter Pan Live!'
- DeadlineNow Reviews: 'Gotham' (Video)
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Docu His Most Streamed To Date
- 'Lavalantula': Lava-Spewing Tarantulas Attack Los Angeles In Syfy's Latest Schlock-athon