Mad Men‘s Matthew Weiner and Linda Cardellini, Rupert Friend (Homeland), Katharine McPhee (Smash) and Rickey Minor (The Grammys and The Tonight Show With Jay Leno) have been added as presenters for the 2013 Creative Arts Emmy Awards. The ceremony is set for Sunday at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles, with a two-hour presentation airing at 9 PM September 21 on FXX.
EMMYS: Final Creative Arts Presenters Set
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…