EXCLUSIVE: Hannah Montana alumna Emily Osment has been cast as the lead in a new multi-camera comedy project, ABC Family pilot Young & Hungry, which is executive produced by another former Disney Channel star, High School Musical alumna Ashley Tisdale. The project, written by David Holden, centers on Gabi (Osment), a feisty young blogger hired as the personal chef to a young San Francisco tech entrepreneur. Not the typical polished chef, Gabi is blunt and klutzy and has an outrageous sense of style. But not only does she have a true gift for cooking, she has the ability to figure out what people want to eat. Holden is exec producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Tisdale, and Jessica Rhoades. Osment is with CAA, Management 360, and Edelstein, Laird & Sobel.
Emily Osment To Topline ABC Family Comedy Pilot ‘Young & Hungry’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…
- Jimmy Perry Dies: British TV Writer-Creator Was 93
- Cubs’ Game 6 NLCS Win Over Dodgers A Home Run For Fox Sports
- Dan Rather Probes ‘Trump Nation’ Week Before Election On Mark Cuban’s AXS-TV
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton