EXCLUSIVE: Hannah Montana alumna Emily Osment has been cast as the lead in a new multi-camera comedy project, ABC Family pilot Young & Hungry, which is executive produced by another former Disney Channel star, High School Musical alumna Ashley Tisdale. The project, written by David Holden, centers on Gabi (Osment), a feisty young blogger hired as the personal chef to a young San Francisco tech entrepreneur. Not the typical polished chef, Gabi is blunt and klutzy and has an outrageous sense of style. But not only does she have a true gift for cooking, she has the ability to figure out what people want to eat. Holden is exec producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Tisdale, and Jessica Rhoades. Osment is with CAA, Management 360, and Edelstein, Laird & Sobel.
Emily Osment To Topline ABC Family Comedy Pilot ‘Young & Hungry’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
China Makes Space For ‘The Martian’ As ‘Good Dinosaur’ Snatches Eggs From No. 1 ‘Mockingjay 2’ – Intl B.O. Update
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Latest TV News
- Jeremy Clarkson Introduces Amazon Drone Delivery Ahead Of ‘#Drive2Prime’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Midseason Finale Continues Blockbuster’s Fatal Year-End Tradition
- ‘Joy’s New TV Trailer: Fox Posts Spot Amid Initial Industry Screenings
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings