EXCLUSIVE: Hannah Montana alumna Emily Osment has been cast as the lead in a new multi-camera comedy project, ABC Family pilot Young & Hungry, which is executive produced by another former Disney Channel star, High School Musical alumna Ashley Tisdale. The project, written by David Holden, centers on Gabi (Osment), a feisty young blogger hired as the personal chef to a young San Francisco tech entrepreneur. Not the typical polished chef, Gabi is blunt and klutzy and has an outrageous sense of style. But not only does she have a true gift for cooking, she has the ability to figure out what people want to eat. Holden is exec producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Tisdale, and Jessica Rhoades. Osment is with CAA, Management 360, and Edelstein, Laird & Sobel.
Emily Osment To Topline ABC Family Comedy Pilot ‘Young & Hungry’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot