Ellie Kemper has been cast in Sex Tape, the Sony Pictures comedy directed by Jake Kasdan that was just shifted to a July 18, 2014 release date. Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel star in the pic about young parents whose raunchy home video is accidentally synched to a handful of other devices (including her mother’s and the mailman’s), and they embark on a wild quest to retrieve them. Rob Corddry and Rob Lowe co-star. Kate Angelo wrote the original screenplay that was revised by Kasdan, Segel and Nicholas Stoller. On the big screen, Kemper broke out in Bridesmaids and will next be seen in Lynn Shelton’s Laggies opposite Keira Knightley. On TV, Kemper appeared on the final five seasons of NBC’s The Office and currently has a recurring role on Fox’s The Mindy Project. She is repped by WME and Mosaic.
‘The Office’s Ellie Kemper Joins ‘Sex Tape’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV