Ellie Kemper has been cast in Sex Tape, the Sony Pictures comedy directed by Jake Kasdan that was just shifted to a July 18, 2014 release date. Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel star in the pic about young parents whose raunchy home video is accidentally synched to a handful of other devices (including her mother’s and the mailman’s), and they embark on a wild quest to retrieve them. Rob Corddry and Rob Lowe co-star. Kate Angelo wrote the original screenplay that was revised by Kasdan, Segel and Nicholas Stoller. On the big screen, Kemper broke out in Bridesmaids and will next be seen in Lynn Shelton’s Laggies opposite Keira Knightley. On TV, Kemper appeared on the final five seasons of NBC’s The Office and currently has a recurring role on Fox’s The Mindy Project. She is repped by WME and Mosaic.
‘The Office’s Ellie Kemper Joins ‘Sex Tape’
What's Hot on Deadline
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings