And now the moment a few of you might have been waiting for: Here’s the first look of the stars on the set of Dumb And Dumber To: Jeff Daniels, hot off his Best Actor Emmy win on Sunday, and Jim Carrey, hot off — well, Kick-Ass 2 and The Incredible Burt Wonderstone. The lads appear to have lapsed easily back into those lovable knuckleheads Harry and Lloyd, a mere two decades after New Line’s Dumb And Dumber grossed a quarter-billion dollars worldwide. Universal is shepherding the silliness this time around. No word yet on a release date.
Jim Carrey And Jeff Daniels On The ‘Dumb And Dumber To’ Set: First Photo
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Katherine McNamara Books 'The Maze Runner 2′ & 'Indiscretion'
- Brad Pitt's Plan B To Receive PGA's 2015 Visionary Award
- 'The Omen' & 'The Krays' Billie Whitelaw Dead At 82
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'