And now the moment a few of you might have been waiting for: Here’s the first look of the stars on the set of Dumb And Dumber To: Jeff Daniels, hot off his Best Actor Emmy win on Sunday, and Jim Carrey, hot off — well, Kick-Ass 2 and The Incredible Burt Wonderstone. The lads appear to have lapsed easily back into those lovable knuckleheads Harry and Lloyd, a mere two decades after New Line’s Dumb And Dumber grossed a quarter-billion dollars worldwide. Universal is shepherding the silliness this time around. No word yet on a release date.
Jim Carrey And Jeff Daniels On The ‘Dumb And Dumber To’ Set: First Photo
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads Pulled Over Offensive Language Referring To Octavia Spencer
- Hot Trailer: Christoph Waltz & Amy Adams In Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- Fox Moves 'Assassin's Creed' Out of 2015; Sets 'Deadpool' For Feb. 2016
- Ruben Fleischer, David Bernad & Justin Spitzer Sell Workplace Comedy To NBC
- Tech Titan Larry Ellison Steps Down As Oracle CEO
- R.I.P. Publicist Bob Palmer