And now the moment a few of you might have been waiting for: Here’s the first look of the stars on the set of Dumb And Dumber To: Jeff Daniels, hot off his Best Actor Emmy win on Sunday, and Jim Carrey, hot off — well, Kick-Ass 2 and The Incredible Burt Wonderstone. The lads appear to have lapsed easily back into those lovable knuckleheads Harry and Lloyd, a mere two decades after New Line’s Dumb And Dumber grossed a quarter-billion dollars worldwide. Universal is shepherding the silliness this time around. No word yet on a release date.
Jim Carrey And Jeff Daniels On The ‘Dumb And Dumber To’ Set: First Photo
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest Film News
- National Film Registry Adds ‘Die Hard’, ‘The Goonies’, ‘Titanic’ & More…
- Pat DiNizio Dies: Smithereens Songwriter-Guitarist And Soundtrack Artist Was 62
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Review: About As Much Fun As You Could Have At The Movies
- ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Team On Creating Intimacy On Screen For Story Of First Love – The Contenders Video
- Jennifer Lawrence To Star In ‘Burial Rites’ With ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Helmer Luca…
- LAPD Opens New Roman Polanski Probe About Alleged 1975 Assault Of 10-Year-Old