And now the moment a few of you might have been waiting for: Here’s the first look of the stars on the set of Dumb And Dumber To: Jeff Daniels, hot off his Best Actor Emmy win on Sunday, and Jim Carrey, hot off — well, Kick-Ass 2 and The Incredible Burt Wonderstone. The lads appear to have lapsed easily back into those lovable knuckleheads Harry and Lloyd, a mere two decades after New Line’s Dumb And Dumber grossed a quarter-billion dollars worldwide. Universal is shepherding the silliness this time around. No word yet on a release date.
Jim Carrey And Jeff Daniels On The ‘Dumb And Dumber To’ Set: First Photo
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC