And now the moment a few of you might have been waiting for: Here’s the first look of the stars on the set of Dumb And Dumber To: Jeff Daniels, hot off his Best Actor Emmy win on Sunday, and Jim Carrey, hot off — well, Kick-Ass 2 and The Incredible Burt Wonderstone. The lads appear to have lapsed easily back into those lovable knuckleheads Harry and Lloyd, a mere two decades after New Line’s Dumb And Dumber grossed a quarter-billion dollars worldwide. Universal is shepherding the silliness this time around. No word yet on a release date.
Jim Carrey And Jeff Daniels On The ‘Dumb And Dumber To’ Set: First Photo
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Bags Bully Ratings For PBS