It’s either real down and dirty guerrilla marketing or someone really doesn’t like NBC. Seems a bunch of stickers recently went up on signs and parking meters in Hollywood distressing the network’s name and bleeding their multi-colored Peacock logo black. Now, it’s nowhere as brazen or as prevalent as the WME-backed anti-CAA ads that ran at LA’s Century City mall back in early June. However, with the fall season about to start, the timing is spot on as all the networks jockeying for as much promotional space as possible and some still say there’s ultimately no such thing as bad publicity. Your call on this one. I’ll update if we find out more about these stickers.
Did NBC Get Sticker Bombed In Hollywood?
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
More From Patten
- ‘Secrets & Lies’ Review: Truth Is There’s Not Much There, Says Dominic Patten
- Power Rangers Fan Video Yanked From YouTube; Filmmakers Vow To Fight
- Sony Digital Boss Bob Osher Pink Slipped As More Changes Hit Studio
- ‘Empire’ Ratings Hit New Demo & Viewership Highs In Final Numbers – Update
- Oliver Stone’s ‘Snowden’ Pic Adds ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Actor
- Principal PR Firm Teams Up With Democratic Political Consultant For New Venture