It’s either real down and dirty guerrilla marketing or someone really doesn’t like NBC. Seems a bunch of stickers recently went up on signs and parking meters in Hollywood distressing the network’s name and bleeding their multi-colored Peacock logo black. Now, it’s nowhere as brazen or as prevalent as the WME-backed anti-CAA ads that ran at LA’s Century City mall back in early June. However, with the fall season about to start, the timing is spot on as all the networks jockeying for as much promotional space as possible and some still say there’s ultimately no such thing as bad publicity. Your call on this one. I’ll update if we find out more about these stickers.
Did NBC Get Sticker Bombed In Hollywood?
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Patten
- Slamdance Awards: ‘Sweet Mickey For President’ & ‘Think Ink’ Among Winners
- Suge Knight “Person Of Interest” In ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Fatality, Sheriffs Say
- George Lucas Slams Hollywood & “Circus Movies” At Sundance Panel
- George Lucas & Robert Redford Talk Indie Cinema At Sundance – Live
- ‘Fortitude’ Review: Pivot’s Arctic Thriller Needs To Warm Up Says Dominic Patten
- Hot Super Bowl Ad – Summit’s ‘Insurgent’