It’s either real down and dirty guerrilla marketing or someone really doesn’t like NBC. Seems a bunch of stickers recently went up on signs and parking meters in Hollywood distressing the network’s name and bleeding their multi-colored Peacock logo black. Now, it’s nowhere as brazen or as prevalent as the WME-backed anti-CAA ads that ran at LA’s Century City mall back in early June. However, with the fall season about to start, the timing is spot on as all the networks jockeying for as much promotional space as possible and some still say there’s ultimately no such thing as bad publicity. Your call on this one. I’ll update if we find out more about these stickers.
Did NBC Get Sticker Bombed In Hollywood?
What's Hot on Deadline
California Wildfires: Santa Barbara Orders Mandatory Evacuations, Celebrity Homes Threatened— Update
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
'Coco' Sweet With $390M Global, Scores China Hat Trick; 'Justice League' Tops $600M WW - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Disney Would Face Fewer Regulatory Hassles Than Fox In Sky Takeover Bid: Analyst
- Botched Times Square Terror Attack Injures 4; Suspect Identified
- ‘Mozart In The Jungle’ Trailer: Premiere Date Set For New Season, New Melodies
- Golden Globes Nominations: ‘The Shape Of Water’ & ‘The Post’ Tops In Film, ‘Big Little Lies…
- Mario Batali Steps Off ABC’s ‘The Chew’ Following Sexual Harassment Allegations
- Golden Globes: Noms By TV Shows & Networks