It’s either real down and dirty guerrilla marketing or someone really doesn’t like NBC. Seems a bunch of stickers recently went up on signs and parking meters in Hollywood distressing the network’s name and bleeding their multi-colored Peacock logo black. Now, it’s nowhere as brazen or as prevalent as the WME-backed anti-CAA ads that ran at LA’s Century City mall back in early June. However, with the fall season about to start, the timing is spot on as all the networks jockeying for as much promotional space as possible and some still say there’s ultimately no such thing as bad publicity. Your call on this one. I’ll update if we find out more about these stickers.
Did NBC Get Sticker Bombed In Hollywood?
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest TV News
- ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Leads Strong Week 2 Ratings Retention, ‘Monday Night Football’ Hit Hard By Big…
- ‘Channel Zero: The No-End House’: Jeff Ward Cast As Male Lead In Syfy Series
- Trevor Noah Goes After Donald Trump Over Debate Crack About Third-World Airports
- NBC Leads Early Debate Stats; Big Viewer Turnout Indicated
- Emmys: Liberty Media Chairman John Malone Among Engineering Award Honorees
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Unprepared, Sounded Like He Was Fighting Off A Cold