Orly Adelson, president of Dick Clark Prods, will be leaving the production company to join ITV‘s U.S. production unit ITV Studios America as president. Adelson, a respected producer, joined Dick Clark in 2008 shortly after the company was bought by Daniel Snyder’s Red Zone Capital Management. Last year, following Clark’s death, dcp was sold again to a partnership of investors. Allen Shapiro came in as CEO, with his long-time collaborator, Michael Mahan, following him this spring when he was named President of DC Media, the parent company of Dick Clark Prods. That created some confusion with both Mahan and Adelson carrying a president title, but the two worked well together for the past few months. Mahan is now expected to take over all of Adelson’s responsibilities when she leaves in a month or two for a streamlined top management at Dick Clark. Meanwhile, Adelson is getting a top job at ITV Studios and is reporting to Paul Buccieri, president and CEO ITV Studios U.S. Group and managing director ITV Studios International. ITV Studios U.S. Group was just forged as an umbrella company this month following ITV’s acquisition of Gurney Prods, High Noon Entertainment and Thinkfactory Media. ITV Studios America, the production unit Adelson will run, also falls under the ITV Studios U.S. Group umbrella.
Dick Clark Prods President Orly Adelson Departs To Join ITV Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast
- Peter Gallagher & Olivia Thirlby Join Fox Pilot 'Detour' Inspired By Rivers Cuomo
- Jack Cutmore-Scott To Play Title Role In Fox Pilot ‘Cooper Barrett’s Guide’