The horror sequel directed by twin helmers Jen and Sylvia Soska has added two scream queens to its cast. Frequent final girl Danielle Harris (Hatchet II & III, and the Halloween franchise) and Katharine Isabelle (Ginger Snaps, Freddy Vs. Jason) will star in the chiller opposite WWE wrestler-turned-thesp Kane and Michael Eklund. Isabelle previously starred for the Soskas in their sophomore feature American Mary. See No Evil 2 picks up after the events of 2006’s See No Evil with psycho killer Jacob Goodnight (Kane) rising from the dead in the city morgue to prey on unsuspecting medical students. Lionsgate and WWE Films partnered on the first film which grossed $18M in theaters worldwide and cleaned up on home video. Lionsgate will handle worldwide distribution while WWE markets the pic through its multimedia network. Harris is repped by Sager Management. Isabelle is repped by Characters Talent Agency.
Danielle Harris, Katharine Isabelle Join Lionsgate & WWE Studios’ ‘See No Evil 2′
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Cannes In Focus On Femme Filmmakers; BAFTA Seeks Comedy Scripts: Global Briefs
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l B.O…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role