The horror sequel directed by twin helmers Jen and Sylvia Soska has added two scream queens to its cast. Frequent final girl Danielle Harris (Hatchet II & III, and the Halloween franchise) and Katharine Isabelle (Ginger Snaps, Freddy Vs. Jason) will star in the chiller opposite WWE wrestler-turned-thesp Kane and Michael Eklund. Isabelle previously starred for the Soskas in their sophomore feature American Mary. See No Evil 2 picks up after the events of 2006’s See No Evil with psycho killer Jacob Goodnight (Kane) rising from the dead in the city morgue to prey on unsuspecting medical students. Lionsgate and WWE Films partnered on the first film which grossed $18M in theaters worldwide and cleaned up on home video. Lionsgate will handle worldwide distribution while WWE markets the pic through its multimedia network. Harris is repped by Sager Management. Isabelle is repped by Characters Talent Agency.
Danielle Harris, Katharine Isabelle Join Lionsgate & WWE Studios’ ‘See No Evil 2′
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Telluride: Fandor Acquires Sci-Fi Short 'The Sand Storm' Starring Ai Weiwei
- A Year After First Peek, Universal Trailers Delayed 'Seventh Son'
- Jena Malone, Douglas Smith Lead 'Bottom Of The World'; Nick Braun Heads To 'Stanford'; David Coussins Joins 'Good Kids'
- XLrator Media, New Artists Alliance Ink 3-Picture Sci-Fi Pact
- WME Signs 'Goosebumps' Star Dylan Minnette
- Drafthouse Acquires Martin Starr Romance 'Amira & Sam'