Daniel Porter made his mark in the gaming space with OMGPOP and Zynga and now will be tasked with overseeing all of WME‘s online and mobile initiatives and help identify digital opportunities for clients. Based in the agency’s New York office as head of the Digital Department, he will work closely with Chris Jacquemin, who will continue to focus on digital content for agency clients via channel strategies and online packaging negotiations. Porter oversaw the design and release of OMGPOP’s Draw Something, now the third most downloaded game ever, and helped orchestrate OMGPOP’s sale to Zynga in 2012; most recently he was VP and General Manager of Zynga New York. His previous titles include SVP Corporate Development for Richard Branson’s Virgin Group, and he also helped develop TicketWeb, an online ticketing company eventually sold to Ticketmaster. Porter is the founder of the entrepreneurial organization Inside Startups and sits on the board of Venture for America.
WME Appoints Former OMGPOP Boss Head Of Digital
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Hipes
- 'Queen Latifah Show' Cancelled After Two Seasons
- 'Peanuts' Trailer: Does It Pass The Uncanny Valley Test?
- 'Wild' Producer On Reese Witherspoon's Emotional Trek: The Contenders
- PGA Awards 2016 Date Finalized
- SundanceTV Reunites 'Cold In July' Crew For Joe Lansdale Series 'Hap And Leonard'
- Joan Allen & William H Macy Book 'Room'