Daniel Porter made his mark in the gaming space with OMGPOP and Zynga and now will be tasked with overseeing all of WME‘s online and mobile initiatives and help identify digital opportunities for clients. Based in the agency’s New York office as head of the Digital Department, he will work closely with Chris Jacquemin, who will continue to focus on digital content for agency clients via channel strategies and online packaging negotiations. Porter oversaw the design and release of OMGPOP’s Draw Something, now the third most downloaded game ever, and helped orchestrate OMGPOP’s sale to Zynga in 2012; most recently he was VP and General Manager of Zynga New York. His previous titles include SVP Corporate Development for Richard Branson’s Virgin Group, and he also helped develop TicketWeb, an online ticketing company eventually sold to Ticketmaster. Porter is the founder of the entrepreneurial organization Inside Startups and sits on the board of Venture for America.
WME Appoints Former OMGPOP Boss Head Of Digital
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest Film News
- National Film Registry Adds ‘Die Hard’, ‘The Goonies’, ‘Titanic’ & More…
- Pat DiNizio Dies: Smithereens Songwriter-Guitarist And Soundtrack Artist Was 62
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Review: About As Much Fun As You Could Have At The Movies
- ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Team On Creating Intimacy On Screen For Story Of First Love – The Contenders Video
- Jennifer Lawrence To Star In ‘Burial Rites’ With ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Helmer Luca…
- LAPD Opens New Roman Polanski Probe About Alleged 1975 Assault Of 10-Year-Old