Dan Bucatinsky already acts on one Shonda Rhimes series (Scandal) and serves as a writer on another (Grey’s Anatomy). He now will try to expand Rhimes’ ABC portfolio with a new hourlong series. The network has bought Show & Tell, a dramedy from Bucatinsky and Rhimes’ Shondaland. Inspired by Bucatinsky’s book about parenthood, Does This Baby Make Me Look Straight?, Show & Tell is described as a fast-paced dramedy about the lives, loves, and scandalous secrets of a group of parents whose kids attend the same school. Bucatinsky is writing and will executive produce with Shondaland’s Rhimes and Betsy Beers. ABC Studios, where Shondaland is based, is producing what marks Shondaland’s fifth project this development season. Bucatinsky, repped by CAA and attorney Bob Myman, is nominated for an Emmy for his recurring role on Scandal as the long-suffering husband of Cyrus (Jeff Perry). Rhimes is with ICM Partners, Beers with UTA.
Dan Bucatinsky Teams With Shondaland To Adapt His Parenthood Book As ABC Show
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates