Netflix‘s Ted Sarandos will headline the 9th annual confab hosted by Film Independent with an October 26 Executive Keynote speech addressing “the possibilities and the risks ahead for filmmakers in this new media age.” The nonprofit org which also produces the LA Film Festival and the Film Independent Spirit Awards has also tapped filmmaker Ava DuVernay (Middle Of Nowhere) to deliver its Filmmaker Keynote the following day. The 2013 edition, held over the October 25-27 weekend, kicks off with a Dallas Buyers Club screening and Q&A.
‘Dallas Buyers Club’, Ted Sarandos & Ava DuVernay Set For Film Independent Forum
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest Film News
- Film & TV Firms To Breathe Easier: European Parliament Votes Against ‘Country Of Origin’ Proposals
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date