Corie Henson was previously VP Alternative Series at ABC Entertainment, where she oversaw production for such series as Dancing With The Stars, Shark Tank and the Extreme Makeover franchise. In the newly created position, she will oversee all of Electus’ unscripted TV business including current series Get Out Alive With Bear Grylls (NBC), Dog And Beth (CMT), The Hero (TNT), and the upcoming Food Fighters (NBC) hosted by Adam Richman. She will start in mid-September and report to Electus CEO Chris Grant. Henson previously produced Big Brother for CBS, as well as NBC’s reality series Grease: You’re the One That I Want!, and Fox’s On Air With Ryan Seacrest.
Corie Henson Joins Electus As EVP Unscripted Television
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox