Corie Henson was previously VP Alternative Series at ABC Entertainment, where she oversaw production for such series as Dancing With The Stars, Shark Tank and the Extreme Makeover franchise. In the newly created position, she will oversee all of Electus’ unscripted TV business including current series Get Out Alive With Bear Grylls (NBC), Dog And Beth (CMT), The Hero (TNT), and the upcoming Food Fighters (NBC) hosted by Adam Richman. She will start in mid-September and report to Electus CEO Chris Grant. Henson previously produced Big Brother for CBS, as well as NBC’s reality series Grease: You’re the One That I Want!, and Fox’s On Air With Ryan Seacrest.
Corie Henson Joins Electus As EVP Unscripted Television
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP