Corie Henson was previously VP Alternative Series at ABC Entertainment, where she oversaw production for such series as Dancing With The Stars, Shark Tank and the Extreme Makeover franchise. In the newly created position, she will oversee all of Electus’ unscripted TV business including current series Get Out Alive With Bear Grylls (NBC), Dog And Beth (CMT), The Hero (TNT), and the upcoming Food Fighters (NBC) hosted by Adam Richman. She will start in mid-September and report to Electus CEO Chris Grant. Henson previously produced Big Brother for CBS, as well as NBC’s reality series Grease: You’re the One That I Want!, and Fox’s On Air With Ryan Seacrest.
Corie Henson Joins Electus As EVP Unscripted Television
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips