Corie Henson was previously VP Alternative Series at ABC Entertainment, where she oversaw production for such series as Dancing With The Stars, Shark Tank and the Extreme Makeover franchise. In the newly created position, she will oversee all of Electus’ unscripted TV business including current series Get Out Alive With Bear Grylls (NBC), Dog And Beth (CMT), The Hero (TNT), and the upcoming Food Fighters (NBC) hosted by Adam Richman. She will start in mid-September and report to Electus CEO Chris Grant. Henson previously produced Big Brother for CBS, as well as NBC’s reality series Grease: You’re the One That I Want!, and Fox’s On Air With Ryan Seacrest.
Corie Henson Joins Electus As EVP Unscripted Television
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…