CNN has reupped Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown for an eight-episode third season, set to debut in Spring 2014. Visits to Brazil, Las Vegas and an African safari are scheduled. The series hosted by chef and best-selling author Bourdain was down double digits in its September 15 return from its Season 1 debut, garnering 681,000 total viewers with 242,000 in the key 25-54 demo. But it was still No. 1 in both categories against its rivals Fox News Channel, MSNBC and sister station HLN. Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown is produced by Zero Point Zero Production with executive producers and founders Chris Collins and Lydia Tenaglia, along with exec producer Sandra Zweig.
CNN’s ‘Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown’ Renewed For Third Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'