CNN has reupped Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown for an eight-episode third season, set to debut in Spring 2014. Visits to Brazil, Las Vegas and an African safari are scheduled. The series hosted by chef and best-selling author Bourdain was down double digits in its September 15 return from its Season 1 debut, garnering 681,000 total viewers with 242,000 in the key 25-54 demo. But it was still No. 1 in both categories against its rivals Fox News Channel, MSNBC and sister station HLN. Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown is produced by Zero Point Zero Production with executive producers and founders Chris Collins and Lydia Tenaglia, along with exec producer Sandra Zweig.
CNN’s ‘Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown’ Renewed For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Nicholas Braun To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘My Time/Your Time’
- ‘Roots’ Miniseries Remake Gets Memorial Day Premiere Date; History Releases Trailer
- Daniel Sunjata To Star In ABC’s ‘Notorious’ Drama Pilot Based On Mark Geragos
- Hanks & Richards’ ’88 ‘SNL’ Episode To Air This Week
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Renewed By NBC
- ‘Becoming Mike Nichols’ Trailer: A Look At HBO’s Revealing Docu