CNN has reupped Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown for an eight-episode third season, set to debut in Spring 2014. Visits to Brazil, Las Vegas and an African safari are scheduled. The series hosted by chef and best-selling author Bourdain was down double digits in its September 15 return from its Season 1 debut, garnering 681,000 total viewers with 242,000 in the key 25-54 demo. But it was still No. 1 in both categories against its rivals Fox News Channel, MSNBC and sister station HLN. Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown is produced by Zero Point Zero Production with executive producers and founders Chris Collins and Lydia Tenaglia, along with exec producer Sandra Zweig.
CNN’s ‘Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown’ Renewed For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…