CNN has reupped Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown for an eight-episode third season, set to debut in Spring 2014. Visits to Brazil, Las Vegas and an African safari are scheduled. The series hosted by chef and best-selling author Bourdain was down double digits in its September 15 return from its Season 1 debut, garnering 681,000 total viewers with 242,000 in the key 25-54 demo. But it was still No. 1 in both categories against its rivals Fox News Channel, MSNBC and sister station HLN. Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown is produced by Zero Point Zero Production with executive producers and founders Chris Collins and Lydia Tenaglia, along with exec producer Sandra Zweig.
CNN’s ‘Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown’ Renewed For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Where To Watch: ‘March For Our Lives’ Anti-Gun Rallies Take Over Media & World Stages
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49