EXCLUSIVE: Twilight‘s Christian Serratos is joining another blockbuster genre franchise, this time on TV. Serratos has been cast in the upcoming fourth season of AMC’s hit zombie drama The Walking Dead. She will play the tough and beautiful Rosita Espinosa, a character introduced in Issue 53 of the comic book. Rosita survived the mysterious undead apocalypse that has taken over the planet. Serratos will recur on Season 4 with an option to become a regular in Season 5. The actress, repped by Global Artists Agency and Thruline Entertainment, is best known for playing Bella’s (Kristen Stewart) best friend Angela in Summit’s Twilight movie franchise.
Christian Serratos Joins ‘The Walking Dead’, Will Play Rosita Espinosa
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Andreeva
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres
- Buying Season 2014 Goes In Reverse: Comedies Wrapping, Dramas Far From Done
- CBS' 'Madam Secretary' Off To OK Start – RATINGS RAT RACE