EXCLUSIVE: Twilight‘s Christian Serratos is joining another blockbuster genre franchise, this time on TV. Serratos has been cast in the upcoming fourth season of AMC’s hit zombie drama The Walking Dead. She will play the tough and beautiful Rosita Espinosa, a character introduced in Issue 53 of the comic book. Rosita survived the mysterious undead apocalypse that has taken over the planet. Serratos will recur on Season 4 with an option to become a regular in Season 5. The actress, repped by Global Artists Agency and Thruline Entertainment, is best known for playing Bella’s (Kristen Stewart) best friend Angela in Summit’s Twilight movie franchise.
Christian Serratos Joins ‘The Walking Dead’, Will Play Rosita Espinosa
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel: Donald Trump Would Sign Copies Of Koran At Barnes & Noble In Fallujah To Kill Bill Named For Obama
Latest TV News
- Bill Clinton & James Patterson’s Novel 'The President Is Missing' Lands At Showtime For TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Carnival Row’: David Gyasi, Karla Crome, Indira Varma & Tamzin Merchant Join Amazon’s Fantasy…
- Rob Reiner Confuses Tucker Carlson Over Russia Investigation; Fox Host Slams Hollywood’s Embrace Of China
- Donald Trump Blasts Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg For Fueling "The Russia Hoax"
- ‘The Good Doctor’: Tamlyn Tomita Upped To Series Regular On ABC Drama
- ‘Humans’: Mark Bonnar Joins Season 3 Cast Of Sci-Fi Drama Series