EXCLUSIVE: Twilight‘s Christian Serratos is joining another blockbuster genre franchise, this time on TV. Serratos has been cast in the upcoming fourth season of AMC’s hit zombie drama The Walking Dead. She will play the tough and beautiful Rosita Espinosa, a character introduced in Issue 53 of the comic book. Rosita survived the mysterious undead apocalypse that has taken over the planet. Serratos will recur on Season 4 with an option to become a regular in Season 5. The actress, repped by Global Artists Agency and Thruline Entertainment, is best known for playing Bella’s (Kristen Stewart) best friend Angela in Summit’s Twilight movie franchise.
Christian Serratos Joins ‘The Walking Dead’, Will Play Rosita Espinosa
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…