EXCLUSIVE: Former NBC executive Cheryl Dolins has joined Alloy Entertainment, a division of Warner Bros. Television Group, as head of its television division. Dolins, whose title is SVP in Television Production & Development, reports to Leslie Morgenstein, President Alloy Entertainment. She succeeds Gina Girolamo, who left in June to run television for McG’s re-launched Wonderland Sound and Vision. Additionally, Amanda Bowman has been added to Alloy’s LA-based operations as manager of development. Dolins most recently was partnered with actor Anthony Edwards in Grand Central Entertainment, a New York-based production company that had an overall deal with CBS. She was previously SVP/head of comedy at NBC where she worked on developing The Office, 30 Rock and My Name Is Earl. She previously was a VP, Primetime Series, for NBC Studios and held several development positions with Kelsey Grammer’s Grammnet Prods. Bowman previously was coordinator of Programming & Development for ABC Family where she managed day-to-day operations on the hit Alloy Entertainment/Warner Horizon show Pretty Little Liars.
Cheryl Dolins To Run Alloy’s TV Group
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Syfy Orders 'Hunters' Series From Gale Anne Hurd Based On 'Alien Hunter' Book
- 'Gotham' & 'Scorpion' Off To Solid Start, 'Forever' Preview Decent, 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'The Blacklist' Return Strong…
- AMC Pilot 'White City' Casting: Tim Peper, Mercedes Mason & Josh Pence Join
- Adaptation Of Telenovela 'La Reina Del Sur' Ordered To Pilot By USA Network
- 'True Detective': Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn Confirmed As Season 2 Stars & Justin Lin As Director By HBO
- Rocsi Diaz To Exit 'Entertainment Tonight'