The much-publicized exit of co-star Selma Blair from Charlie Sheen‘s FX series Anger Management has resulted in what Sheen told Jay Leno last night is “Anger Management 2.0” — which apparently means his character Charlie Goodson is now a little bit more like his old character Charlie Harper. “The problem was that people were still excited about the Two And a Half character and thinking the Anger Management character was a little…dull”, Sheen said in explaining the creative shake-up. “So, um, that is not the case anymore.” Blair left the series in June midway through its 100-episode order after she was “fired” by Sheen via a salty text message. Production continued as scheduled as the show was retooled.
Charlie Sheen On ‘Anger Management’ Post-Selma Blair: Video
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'