The much-publicized exit of co-star Selma Blair from Charlie Sheen‘s FX series Anger Management has resulted in what Sheen told Jay Leno last night is “Anger Management 2.0” — which apparently means his character Charlie Goodson is now a little bit more like his old character Charlie Harper. “The problem was that people were still excited about the Two And a Half character and thinking the Anger Management character was a little…dull”, Sheen said in explaining the creative shake-up. “So, um, that is not the case anymore.” Blair left the series in June midway through its 100-episode order after she was “fired” by Sheen via a salty text message. Production continued as scheduled as the show was retooled.
Charlie Sheen On ‘Anger Management’ Post-Selma Blair: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Deleted Scene Features Tom Hardy, Prince Harry & Prince William As Storm Troopers
'The Assassination Of Gianni Versace' Season Finale: What Does Designer's Murder Mean 20 Years Later?
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
'Once Upon A Time' Series Finale: Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas & Emilie de Ravin Returning
Latest TV News
- ‘The Crown’ & ‘Taboo’ Lead BAFTA TV Craft Nominations – Full List
- ‘Trainspotting’s Kelly Macdonald To Star In BBC One Legal Thriller ‘The Victim’
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Sets Jerry O’Connell To Play Sheldon’s Brother – PaleyFest
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Season Finale: What Does Designer’s Murder Mean 20 Years Later?
- ‘Most Likely To’: Donald Faison & Laya DeLeon Hayes Cast In ABC Comedy Pilot
- ‘Magnum P.I.’ Casts Stephen Hill; ‘Dead Inside’ Adds Myles Bullock