The much-publicized exit of co-star Selma Blair from Charlie Sheen‘s FX series Anger Management has resulted in what Sheen told Jay Leno last night is “Anger Management 2.0” — which apparently means his character Charlie Goodson is now a little bit more like his old character Charlie Harper. “The problem was that people were still excited about the Two And a Half character and thinking the Anger Management character was a little…dull”, Sheen said in explaining the creative shake-up. “So, um, that is not the case anymore.” Blair left the series in June midway through its 100-episode order after she was “fired” by Sheen via a salty text message. Production continued as scheduled as the show was retooled.
Charlie Sheen On ‘Anger Management’ Post-Selma Blair: Video
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…