The much-publicized exit of co-star Selma Blair from Charlie Sheen‘s FX series Anger Management has resulted in what Sheen told Jay Leno last night is “Anger Management 2.0” — which apparently means his character Charlie Goodson is now a little bit more like his old character Charlie Harper. “The problem was that people were still excited about the Two And a Half character and thinking the Anger Management character was a little…dull”, Sheen said in explaining the creative shake-up. “So, um, that is not the case anymore.” Blair left the series in June midway through its 100-episode order after she was “fired” by Sheen via a salty text message. Production continued as scheduled as the show was retooled.
Charlie Sheen On ‘Anger Management’ Post-Selma Blair: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Legal Drama ‘Conviction’ From Mark Gordon Company As Put Pilot
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS