Margot Wain has been bumped up to VP Daytime Programs, CBS Entertainment, after serving as Director, Daytime. She reports to Angelica McDaniel, SVP Daytime, CBS Entertainment. In her new position, Wain will continue as the current executive on The Young And The Restless, The Bold And The Beautiful and The Price Is Right, working with writers and producers on all day-to-day creative and strategic elements. Wain has been associated with The Bold And The Beautiful since the daytime drama’s premiere in 1987. She also was involved in Daytime development, working on Press Your Luck and Capitol, and worked on The 25,000 Pyramid, Tattletales and Card Sharks.
CBS Ups Margot Wain To VP Daytime
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV