Mitch Graham had been Director, CBS Communications since 2008 and has been promoted to VP Alternative Programming, where he will oversee CBS‘ current slate of reality franchises including Survivor, The Amazing Race, Big Brother and Undercover Boss. He has served as publicist on Amazing Race and Big Brother, and helped on the campaigns to launch Boss and the summer series Under The Dome. Graham will report to EVP Alternative Programming Chris Castallo.
CBS Ups Mitch Graham To VP Alternative Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
Latest TV News
- Sean Penn On Acting: “I'm Not In Love With That Anymore"
- Emma Tennant Dies: Top British TV Executive Loses Battle With Cancer
- ‘Modern Family’s Abraham Higginbotham Inks New Overall Deal With 20th TV
- CMT Ups Morgan Selzer To SVP Development
- ‘9-1-1’ Season Ender Wins Wednesday; ‘Survivor: Ghost Island’ Tops Total Viewers
- Netflix Sets Lineup For ‘Seth Rogen’s Hilarity For Charity’ & Premiere Date For Danish YA Original Series ‘The Rain…