CBS Films has acquired screen rights to The Husband’s Secret, the Liane Moriarty novel that was published in July by Amy Einhorn Books and hit the bestseller lists. The novel follows three different women whose lives are plunged into crises after one of the women opens a Pandora’s Box that ties all three women together in ways no one could have suspected. “This is a book that is being read and passed on to friends by women of all ages,” said CBS Films co-president Terry Press. “The characters and story have evoked strong critical and reader reactions and we are thrilled to translate that to the big screen.” IPG and Curtis Brown Australia repped by he book. CBS exec Winnie Kemp is overseeing.
CBS Films Acquires ‘The Husband’s Secret’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- James Cameron On 'Avatar' Sequels: 'You Will Sh*t Yourself With Your Mouth Wide Open'
- Fox Green Light Starts 'Independence Day' Sequel Countdown
- Sony Hacker Paralysis Reaches Day Two – Update
- Leslie Zemeckis Sells Book On Burlesque Siren Lili St. Cyr
- Weinstein Collars Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani For 'Paddington' Tune
- Wonderland Buys Insurgent Scribe Brian Duffield's 'The Babysitter' Spec In Auction