CBS Films has acquired screen rights to The Husband’s Secret, the Liane Moriarty novel that was published in July by Amy Einhorn Books and hit the bestseller lists. The novel follows three different women whose lives are plunged into crises after one of the women opens a Pandora’s Box that ties all three women together in ways no one could have suspected. “This is a book that is being read and passed on to friends by women of all ages,” said CBS Films co-president Terry Press. “The characters and story have evoked strong critical and reader reactions and we are thrilled to translate that to the big screen.” IPG and Curtis Brown Australia repped by he book. CBS exec Winnie Kemp is overseeing.
CBS Films Acquires ‘The Husband’s Secret’
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- Peter Heller Novel ‘The Painter’ Lands With ‘Fighter’ Scribe Paul Tamasy, ‘Blackfish’ Helmer…
- Universal Hires Telemundo Film Music Exec; Starz Acquires Tribeca Fest Rom-Com ‘Tumbledown’
- CAA Adds Maren Olson To Film Finance & Sales Group
- ‘Pawn Sacrifice’ Trailer: Bobby Fischer Vs. The World In Bleecker Street’s Chess Drama
- Robert E. Howard’s Conan The Barbarian, Kull And Other Creations Acquired By Fredrik Malmberg
- SXSW Comedy ‘Addicted To Fresno’ Lands At Gravitas Ventures