CBS Films has acquired screen rights to The Husband’s Secret, the Liane Moriarty novel that was published in July by Amy Einhorn Books and hit the bestseller lists. The novel follows three different women whose lives are plunged into crises after one of the women opens a Pandora’s Box that ties all three women together in ways no one could have suspected. “This is a book that is being read and passed on to friends by women of all ages,” said CBS Films co-president Terry Press. “The characters and story have evoked strong critical and reader reactions and we are thrilled to translate that to the big screen.” IPG and Curtis Brown Australia repped by he book. CBS exec Winnie Kemp is overseeing.
CBS Films Acquires ‘The Husband’s Secret’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films