EXCLUSIVE: Following Hostages, which premiered on Monday, CBS and Jerry Bruckheimer are teaming for another serialized drama project. The network has bought Oasis, which will be written by Underworld: Awakening scribe John Hlavin. It revolves around the inhabitants of a new self-sustaining perfect community who discover there may be danger and mystery to the greater purpose of this Oasis. Jerry Bruckheimer TV and Warner bros. TV are producing, with Hlavin, Bruckheimer and Jonathan Littman executive producing and KristieAnne Reed co-executive producing. This is the third sale for Bruckheimer TV this season, along with drama Home, written by Aron Eli Coleite, which has a put pilot commitment at Fox, and Sheri Elwood-written comedy Bagel Nation at ABC, which, like Oasis, has a script commitment. In TV, Hlavin previously wrote a Wyatt Earp Western for Fox. He is repped by UTA, 3 Arts and Karl Austen.
CBS Buys Jerry Bruckheimer-Produced Mystery Drama
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate