EXCLUSIVE: Following Hostages, which premiered on Monday, CBS and Jerry Bruckheimer are teaming for another serialized drama project. The network has bought Oasis, which will be written by Underworld: Awakening scribe John Hlavin. It revolves around the inhabitants of a new self-sustaining perfect community who discover there may be danger and mystery to the greater purpose of this Oasis. Jerry Bruckheimer TV and Warner bros. TV are producing, with Hlavin, Bruckheimer and Jonathan Littman executive producing and KristieAnne Reed co-executive producing. This is the third sale for Bruckheimer TV this season, along with drama Home, written by Aron Eli Coleite, which has a put pilot commitment at Fox, and Sheri Elwood-written comedy Bagel Nation at ABC, which, like Oasis, has a script commitment. In TV, Hlavin previously wrote a Wyatt Earp Western for Fox. He is repped by UTA, 3 Arts and Karl Austen.
CBS Buys Jerry Bruckheimer-Produced Mystery Drama
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'