CAA this morning announced six promotions to either agent or executive. We were prepared to honor the agency’s ask for an embargo on a wide release, but an attention-starved douche at another outlet jumped that so here it is. In LA, Ryan Abboushi has been promoted to Agent in CAA’s Comedy department; Matt Martin to Agent in the Motion Picture Literary department, up from Coordinator; Jon Teiber to Agent in the Motion Picture Talent department; and Brendan Shields-Shimizu has been promoted to Executive at CAA Marketing, moving up from Coordinator. In NY, Jessica Graboff has been promoted to Agent in CAA’s Commercial Endorsements department; and Jesse Adler has been promoted to Executive in CAA Sports’ Consulting department after serving as the department’s Coordinator.
CAA Elevates Six In LA And NY
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- STX Entertainment Partners With Toronto Company The Young Astronauts For Digital Content
- ‘Hummingbird’ Spec About Female Black-Ops Assassin Lands At Fundamental Films; ‘Battlefield 1’ Duo…
- ‘The Secret Life Of Pets’ Woofs It Past $500M At International Box Office
- ‘Inferno’ Getting Scorched At U.S. Box Office, But Overseas Hoping To Be Its Savior – Noon Update
- Sergei Bodrov To Direct ‘Samson And Delilah’ – AFM
- ‘Inferno’ Review: Tom Hanks’ Robert Langdon Back On The Run In Best Dan Brown Movie Yet