CAA this morning announced six promotions to either agent or executive. We were prepared to honor the agency’s ask for an embargo on a wide release, but an attention-starved douche at another outlet jumped that so here it is. In LA, Ryan Abboushi has been promoted to Agent in CAA’s Comedy department; Matt Martin to Agent in the Motion Picture Literary department, up from Coordinator; Jon Teiber to Agent in the Motion Picture Talent department; and Brendan Shields-Shimizu has been promoted to Executive at CAA Marketing, moving up from Coordinator. In NY, Jessica Graboff has been promoted to Agent in CAA’s Commercial Endorsements department; and Jesse Adler has been promoted to Executive in CAA Sports’ Consulting department after serving as the department’s Coordinator.
CAA Elevates Six In LA And NY
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'