CAA this morning announced six promotions to either agent or executive. We were prepared to honor the agency’s ask for an embargo on a wide release, but an attention-starved douche at another outlet jumped that so here it is. In LA, Ryan Abboushi has been promoted to Agent in CAA’s Comedy department; Matt Martin to Agent in the Motion Picture Literary department, up from Coordinator; Jon Teiber to Agent in the Motion Picture Talent department; and Brendan Shields-Shimizu has been promoted to Executive at CAA Marketing, moving up from Coordinator. In NY, Jessica Graboff has been promoted to Agent in CAA’s Commercial Endorsements department; and Jesse Adler has been promoted to Executive in CAA Sports’ Consulting department after serving as the department’s Coordinator.
CAA Elevates Six In LA And NY
What's Hot on Deadline
Chris Pratt, Will Ferrell & Melissa McCarthy In Play After UTA Lands 5 Major CAA Comedy Agents - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out The Window And Disappeared’ Trailer: Centenarians Rule
- UTA Lands Chris Pratt: ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Star Moves From CAA With Longtime Agents
- ‘Midnight Rider’ Producer Film Allman Contests Safety Citation In Court
- ‘Apostle Paul’ With Hugh Jackman Sainted By Warner Bros.
- Chris Pratt, Will Ferrell & Melissa McCarthy In Play After UTA Lands 5 Major CAA Comedy Agents – Update
- ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Trailer: Tom Hardy In High Gear Across The Wasteland