CAA this morning announced six promotions to either agent or executive. We were prepared to honor the agency’s ask for an embargo on a wide release, but an attention-starved douche at another outlet jumped that so here it is. In LA, Ryan Abboushi has been promoted to Agent in CAA’s Comedy department; Matt Martin to Agent in the Motion Picture Literary department, up from Coordinator; Jon Teiber to Agent in the Motion Picture Talent department; and Brendan Shields-Shimizu has been promoted to Executive at CAA Marketing, moving up from Coordinator. In NY, Jessica Graboff has been promoted to Agent in CAA’s Commercial Endorsements department; and Jesse Adler has been promoted to Executive in CAA Sports’ Consulting department after serving as the department’s Coordinator.
CAA Elevates Six In LA And NY
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV