CAA this morning announced six promotions to either agent or executive. We were prepared to honor the agency’s ask for an embargo on a wide release, but an attention-starved douche at another outlet jumped that so here it is. In LA, Ryan Abboushi has been promoted to Agent in CAA’s Comedy department; Matt Martin to Agent in the Motion Picture Literary department, up from Coordinator; Jon Teiber to Agent in the Motion Picture Talent department; and Brendan Shields-Shimizu has been promoted to Executive at CAA Marketing, moving up from Coordinator. In NY, Jessica Graboff has been promoted to Agent in CAA’s Commercial Endorsements department; and Jesse Adler has been promoted to Executive in CAA Sports’ Consulting department after serving as the department’s Coordinator.
CAA Elevates Six In LA And NY
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- BAFTA Sets Key Dates, Timeline For 2015 Film Awards
- Orange Is The New Green: Schilling, Dinklage Head To 'A Month In The Country'
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'