The much anticipated Breaking Bad series finale is indeed going out on a high. Ad Age reports that AMC is charging as much as $400,000 for a 30-second spot during the show. That price tag puts Breaking Bad‘s cable commercials in the same price range as broadcast network fare like American Idol and Modern Family. Was tonight’s last episode worth it?
‘Breaking Bad’ Finale Worth $400K Per Ad?
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest TV News
- Doug Jones Victory Lap: “This Campaign Has Been About Common Courtesy And Decency”
- Roy Moore Will Not Concede In Alabama Senate Race After Doug Jones Win
- Donald Trump Tweets Grudging Congrats To Doug Jones: “A Win Is A Win”
- Doug Jones Alabama Senate Victory Wildly Celebrated On Social Media
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations: How To Watch Via TV, Online
- Alabama Votes Dem Doug Jones To U.S. Senate In Stunning Upset