The much anticipated Breaking Bad series finale is indeed going out on a high. Ad Age reports that AMC is charging as much as $400,000 for a 30-second spot during the show. That price tag puts Breaking Bad‘s cable commercials in the same price range as broadcast network fare like American Idol and Modern Family. Was tonight’s last episode worth it?
‘Breaking Bad’ Finale Worth $400K Per Ad?
What's Hot on Deadline
Linda Hamilton Set To Return To 'Terminator'; Reuniting With Cameron And Schwarzenegger For Planned Trilogy
Latest TV News
- ‘Watchmen’ HBO Adaptation From Damon Lindelof Officially A Go With Pilot & Backup Script Order
- ‘Narcos’ Star Matias Varela Inks With ICM Partners
- 'The Last Ship’: Troy Doherty & Leo Oliva To Recur In Season 5
- Jordan Peele Producing Nazi Hunters Drama Series For Sonar Entertainment
- ABC Buys ‘Paradise Falls’ Drama From ‘Criminal Minds’ Showrunner Erica Messer
- ‘I Mom So Hard’ Comedy Based On Web Series From Michelle Nader & Rob Thomas Gets CBS Production Commitment