Breaking Bad writer and co-EP Peter Gould tweeted today that the last two episodes of the AMC drama will run “75 minutes each w/ commercials”. Meanwhile, as the countdown to the series finale reaches T-minus 10 days, the network is priming the buzz pump and thanking the show’s cast and crew with a new poster. It features a lonely shot of the RV where Bryan Cranston‘s Walter White and Aaron Paul‘s Jesse Pinkman cooked up that first batch of meth in the New Mexico desert, set off with the words, “It was all in the chemistry”:
‘Breaking Bad’ Finale Poster Goes Back To Beginning; Last 2 Episodes Extended
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years