Breaking Bad writer and co-EP Peter Gould tweeted today that the last two episodes of the AMC drama will run “75 minutes each w/ commercials”. Meanwhile, as the countdown to the series finale reaches T-minus 10 days, the network is priming the buzz pump and thanking the show’s cast and crew with a new poster. It features a lonely shot of the RV where Bryan Cranston‘s Walter White and Aaron Paul‘s Jesse Pinkman cooked up that first batch of meth in the New Mexico desert, set off with the words, “It was all in the chemistry”:
‘Breaking Bad’ Finale Poster Goes Back To Beginning; Last 2 Episodes Extended
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV