Still testing viewers’ Real Housewives viewing limits, Bravo has given the go ahead to a The Real Housewives of New Jersey spinoff, starring Caroline Manzo, called Manzo’d with Children. The reality soap also would feature husband Albert, children Lauren, Albie, and Chris, as well as Manzo’s sister — as well as her sister, aka Aunt Fran, who made an appearance on the mothership show with her pet pig. The Real Housewives of New Jersey has been making news of a different sort lately– in late July, stars Teresa Giudice and husband Guiseppe “Joe” Giudice appeared in federal court in Newark to face charges in their 39-count fraud indictment case. The couple didn’t enter a plea to the charges but handed over a $500,000 unsecured bail bond. Last April, Bravo announced its largest ever slate of original programming, including 17 new and 18 returning unscripted series.
Bravo Greenlights ‘Real Housewives of NJ’ Caroline Manzo Pilot
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'