Still testing viewers’ Real Housewives viewing limits, Bravo has given the go ahead to a The Real Housewives of New Jersey spinoff, starring Caroline Manzo, called Manzo’d with Children. The reality soap also would feature husband Albert, children Lauren, Albie, and Chris, as well as Manzo’s sister — as well as her sister, aka Aunt Fran, who made an appearance on the mothership show with her pet pig. The Real Housewives of New Jersey has been making news of a different sort lately– in late July, stars Teresa Giudice and husband Guiseppe “Joe” Giudice appeared in federal court in Newark to face charges in their 39-count fraud indictment case. The couple didn’t enter a plea to the charges but handed over a $500,000 unsecured bail bond. Last April, Bravo announced its largest ever slate of original programming, including 17 new and 18 returning unscripted series.
Bravo Greenlights ‘Real Housewives of NJ’ Caroline Manzo Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'