The busy Meloncholia and Martha Marcy May Marlene actor has boarded a pair of projects. Brady Corbet has joined the ensemble cast of While We’re Young, about how an uptight documentary filmmaker and his wife loosen up a bit after they befriend a free-spirited younger couple. Directed by Noah Baumbach and produced by Scott Rudin, it stars Ben Stiller, Amanda Seyfried, Naomi Watts, Charles Grodin and Adam Driver. Corbet also has been cast in the HBO miniseries Olive Kitteridge, starring Frances McDormand, about a seemingly placid New England town wrought with illicit affairs, crime and tragedy. Corbet will play Henry Thibodeau, devoted husband of Denise (Zoe Kazan). He recently wrapped production on the indie dramas Paradise Lost, Sils Maria — starring Kristen Stewart and Juliette Binoche — and Eden. Corbet’s other credits include Simon Killer and TV’s 24. He is repped by manager Brian Young at Killer Moxie and WME.
Brady Corbet Books Roles In ‘While We’re Young’, HBO Mini ‘Olive Kitteridge’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Universal Changes ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Release Date Again; ‘Girl Trip’ Moves In
- Weinstein Company Blasts Open Road & ‘Little Prince’ Producers Over $35M ‘Playmobil’ Breached Deal
- ‘Rogue One’: Re-Shoots But No Test Screening; Release Date Not Impacted
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- Cate Blanchett’s Broadway Debut With Chekhovian ‘The Present’ Sets House & Cast
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016