The busy Meloncholia and Martha Marcy May Marlene actor has boarded a pair of projects. Brady Corbet has joined the ensemble cast of While We’re Young, about how an uptight documentary filmmaker and his wife loosen up a bit after they befriend a free-spirited younger couple. Directed by Noah Baumbach and produced by Scott Rudin, it stars Ben Stiller, Amanda Seyfried, Naomi Watts, Charles Grodin and Adam Driver. Corbet also has been cast in the HBO miniseries Olive Kitteridge, starring Frances McDormand, about a seemingly placid New England town wrought with illicit affairs, crime and tragedy. Corbet will play Henry Thibodeau, devoted husband of Denise (Zoe Kazan). He recently wrapped production on the indie dramas Paradise Lost, Sils Maria — starring Kristen Stewart and Juliette Binoche — and Eden. Corbet’s other credits include Simon Killer and TV’s 24. He is repped by manager Brian Young at Killer Moxie and WME.
Brady Corbet Books Roles In ‘While We’re Young’, HBO Mini ‘Olive Kitteridge’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast