The busy Meloncholia and Martha Marcy May Marlene actor has boarded a pair of projects. Brady Corbet has joined the ensemble cast of While We’re Young, about how an uptight documentary filmmaker and his wife loosen up a bit after they befriend a free-spirited younger couple. Directed by Noah Baumbach and produced by Scott Rudin, it stars Ben Stiller, Amanda Seyfried, Naomi Watts, Charles Grodin and Adam Driver. Corbet also has been cast in the HBO miniseries Olive Kitteridge, starring Frances McDormand, about a seemingly placid New England town wrought with illicit affairs, crime and tragedy. Corbet will play Henry Thibodeau, devoted husband of Denise (Zoe Kazan). He recently wrapped production on the indie dramas Paradise Lost, Sils Maria — starring Kristen Stewart and Juliette Binoche — and Eden. Corbet’s other credits include Simon Killer and TV’s 24. He is repped by manager Brian Young at Killer Moxie and WME.
Brady Corbet Books Roles In ‘While We’re Young’, HBO Mini ‘Olive Kitteridge’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jazz Docu 'Keep On Keepin' On'
- Sundance Institute Taps 10 For Docu Music And Sound Design Lab
- Brian Huskey Set For ABC's 'Selfie'; Rebecca Forsythe Joins 'Members Only'
- Relativity's 'Beyond The Lights' To Open 18th Urbanworld Fest
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date