The busy Meloncholia and Martha Marcy May Marlene actor has boarded a pair of projects. Brady Corbet has joined the ensemble cast of While We’re Young, about how an uptight documentary filmmaker and his wife loosen up a bit after they befriend a free-spirited younger couple. Directed by Noah Baumbach and produced by Scott Rudin, it stars Ben Stiller, Amanda Seyfried, Naomi Watts, Charles Grodin and Adam Driver. Corbet also has been cast in the HBO miniseries Olive Kitteridge, starring Frances McDormand, about a seemingly placid New England town wrought with illicit affairs, crime and tragedy. Corbet will play Henry Thibodeau, devoted husband of Denise (Zoe Kazan). He recently wrapped production on the indie dramas Paradise Lost, Sils Maria — starring Kristen Stewart and Juliette Binoche — and Eden. Corbet’s other credits include Simon Killer and TV’s 24. He is repped by manager Brian Young at Killer Moxie and WME.
Brady Corbet Books Roles In ‘While We’re Young’, HBO Mini ‘Olive Kitteridge’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Comedy Pic ‘Poms’ In Works With Sierra/Affinity Aboard
- ‘The Fighter’ Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City’s Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’
- ‘The Life And Death Of John Gotti’ Cast Locked
- Ben Foster Rounds Out Scott Cooper’s ‘Hostiles’ Cast As Shooting Starts