Former President Bill Clinton will visit the Late Show With David Letterman on Monday for the ninth time, his appearance coming on the first night of CBS‘ Premiere Week. Clinton is in NY next week hosting his Clinton Global initiative and will sit with Letterman for the first time since October 2011. His appearance headlines a glitzy week for the late-night show that includes Cher on Tuesday; Robin Williams on Wednesday, a day ahead of the series premiere of his sitcom The Crazy Ones; and The Big Bang Theory‘s Johnny Galecki on Thursday, the same night as Big Bang‘s Season 7 premiere. Steve Martin is the guest Friday.
Bill Clinton Visiting Letterman To Kick Off CBS’ Premiere Week
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel