Big Brother: After Dark and The Young And The Restless have delivered triple-digit ratings increases in overall audience and among women 25-54 for TVGN in the first 10 weeks of the third quarter, the network reported this morning. The two fan-obsessive series have turned TVGN — owned by CBS and Lionsgate — into the fastest-growing entertainment network in the quarter, its entertainment president Brad Schwartz said. BBAD, running Saturdays through Wednesday in late night, spiked TVGN’s numbers by 290% in the female demo – the network’s biggest late-night weekly audience ever — and nearly 240% in overall audience. That audience was 243,000 viewers for live + same day, and 364,000 when 3-day viewing is added. BBAD, the late-night companion show to CBS’ controversial glass-house competition Big Brother, airs exclusively on TVGN. Meanwhile, Y&R, telecast weeknights at 7 PM, has lifted that slot by 125% in women 25-54 and 199% in overall audience. Its 362,000 viewers is TVGN’s largest ever weekly audience in the slot.
‘Big Brother: After Dark’, ‘The Young And The Restless’ Boost TVGN Status
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- John Oliver: Donald Trump’s Last Seven Days “Absolutely Insane”
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Review: WTF Was That?
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for Megyn Kelly’s New Sunday Magazine Show
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Fans in Italy Get Episodes Early Due to Sky Italia Gaffe
- Hugh Grant To Star In Stephen Frears’ ‘A Very English Scandal’ For BBC One
- Sasheer Zamata Exiting ‘Saturday Night Live’: Third Cast Member In Week