Big Brother: After Dark and The Young And The Restless have delivered triple-digit ratings increases in overall audience and among women 25-54 for TVGN in the first 10 weeks of the third quarter, the network reported this morning. The two fan-obsessive series have turned TVGN — owned by CBS and Lionsgate — into the fastest-growing entertainment network in the quarter, its entertainment president Brad Schwartz said. BBAD, running Saturdays through Wednesday in late night, spiked TVGN’s numbers by 290% in the female demo – the network’s biggest late-night weekly audience ever — and nearly 240% in overall audience. That audience was 243,000 viewers for live + same day, and 364,000 when 3-day viewing is added. BBAD, the late-night companion show to CBS’ controversial glass-house competition Big Brother, airs exclusively on TVGN. Meanwhile, Y&R, telecast weeknights at 7 PM, has lifted that slot by 125% in women 25-54 and 199% in overall audience. Its 362,000 viewers is TVGN’s largest ever weekly audience in the slot.
‘Big Brother: After Dark’, ‘The Young And The Restless’ Boost TVGN Status
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Pop Head Of Original Programming Paul Adler Departs, the CW’s Justin Rosenblatt To Replace Him
- ‘The Deep’ Mermaid Thriller Drama Picked Up To Pilot By Freeform
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz To Resign As DNC Chair After Convention
- Brad Turell Exiting Paradigm To Launch Media Consulting Startup
- HBO, Dwayne Johnson & Mark Wahlberg Get $200M ‘Ballers’ Suit Thrown Out
- Marni Nixon Dies: Hollywood’s Voice Behind The Stars Was 86