Big Brother: After Dark and The Young And The Restless have delivered triple-digit ratings increases in overall audience and among women 25-54 for TVGN in the first 10 weeks of the third quarter, the network reported this morning. The two fan-obsessive series have turned TVGN — owned by CBS and Lionsgate — into the fastest-growing entertainment network in the quarter, its entertainment president Brad Schwartz said. BBAD, running Saturdays through Wednesday in late night, spiked TVGN’s numbers by 290% in the female demo – the network’s biggest late-night weekly audience ever — and nearly 240% in overall audience. That audience was 243,000 viewers for live + same day, and 364,000 when 3-day viewing is added. BBAD, the late-night companion show to CBS’ controversial glass-house competition Big Brother, airs exclusively on TVGN. Meanwhile, Y&R, telecast weeknights at 7 PM, has lifted that slot by 125% in women 25-54 and 199% in overall audience. Its 362,000 viewers is TVGN’s largest ever weekly audience in the slot.
‘Big Brother: After Dark’, ‘The Young And The Restless’ Boost TVGN Status
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast