Big Brother: After Dark and The Young And The Restless have delivered triple-digit ratings increases in overall audience and among women 25-54 for TVGN in the first 10 weeks of the third quarter, the network reported this morning. The two fan-obsessive series have turned TVGN — owned by CBS and Lionsgate — into the fastest-growing entertainment network in the quarter, its entertainment president Brad Schwartz said. BBAD, running Saturdays through Wednesday in late night, spiked TVGN’s numbers by 290% in the female demo – the network’s biggest late-night weekly audience ever — and nearly 240% in overall audience. That audience was 243,000 viewers for live + same day, and 364,000 when 3-day viewing is added. BBAD, the late-night companion show to CBS’ controversial glass-house competition Big Brother, airs exclusively on TVGN. Meanwhile, Y&R, telecast weeknights at 7 PM, has lifted that slot by 125% in women 25-54 and 199% in overall audience. Its 362,000 viewers is TVGN’s largest ever weekly audience in the slot.
‘Big Brother: After Dark’, ‘The Young And The Restless’ Boost TVGN Status
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…